Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bruh , go cop yourself some standards and I hope your self esteem is better than this attempted cape. Although I hate to sh1t on AnotherGirl, she isn't close to bring the baddest broad on this site.

I'm not talking about anothergirl :dead:

And I'm not caping, just doing some light simping like other coli nikkas. I could give two fukks about anyone on this site. It's all jokes to me. :yeshrug:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You mean this ass pic?

UVscvwV.png

That's property of the coli now, someone tell this girl :heh:

:ohhh::dwillhuh:

Its like that??

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another lost demonic soul :wow:
She talks as if being a slut is something to be proud of :banderas:surely she is mistaken.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
:camby:

Baddest bytch on the coli...easily. And she's darkskin :win:

@LordFendiMane was correct for 1.

and for 2, she don't give a damn about you "Spud". She'll let the white man cum on her face though. A White "Model" at that, 99% chance that he's a homosexual. Or dealing wiht other white men, where there's a large probability that those men are having sexual relations with animals, other men, or whatever else they can fit in. So more than likely, she has diseases and/or mental issues.

Have some decency about yourself.

Oh and another thing, stop defacing people's property with your "I want in" insignias on the streets of crown heights. Thats not the way to promote your weak music.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps

So more than likely, she has mental issues .

Most of them that go that route usually have image issues that they think fukking a white will solve. Notice this broad can't even take a picture looking directly into the camera without contorting her lips and/or making some quack ass face while rocking some lame ass hipster glasses? How about the piercing on her face she subconsciously only put there to take attention from what she thinks is a hideous face? Maybe it's the hair she clearly just took out of braids and quickly had a photo shoot before it kinked back up into its natural state but she's somehow some proud natural hair diva?

She clearly only sees herself as a piece of ass that admits to being a g freak and has a skimpy pic with her buttocks exposed ( nice lil cutlets back there though) on a message board for all eyes to see. Black men on here are championing a broad that has no eye for them but will gladly accept their e advances so she can walk around acting like she's offended if a brotha even says hi to her because she thinks he wants her.

She looks like she wears dirty low top converse without socks, leaving her feet to smell like the men she adores (BBQ Fritos with an old slice of balogna).

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Most of them that go that route usually have image issues that they think fukking a white will solve. Notice this broad can't even take a picture looking directly into the camera without contorting her lips and/or making some quack ass face while rocking some lame ass hipster glasses? How about the piercing on her face she subconsciously only put there to take attention from what she thinks is a hideous face? Maybe it's the hair she clearly just took out of braids and quickly had a photo shoot before it kinked back up into its natural state but she's somehow some proud natural hair diva?

She clearly only sees herself as a piece of ass that admits to being a g freak and has a skimpy pic with her buttocks exposed ( nice lil cutlets back there though) on a message board for all eyes to see. Black men on here are championing a broad that has no eye for them but will gladly accept their e advances so she can walk around acting like she's offended if a brotha even says hi to her because she thinks he wants her.

She looks like she wears dirty low top converse without socks, leaving her feet to smell like the men she adores (BBQ Fritos with an old slice of balogna).

Yeah, I know those type of no socks/converse broads. Riding around campus on a bicycle with a "distressed" messenger bag draped across her back, on top of a baggy military fatigue jacket with the sleeves rolled up, snacking on "advanced snacks" like trader joes seaweed crisps, and telling people she only drinks tea.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I know those type of no socks/converse broads. Riding around campus on a bicycle with a "distressed" messenger bag draped across her back, on top of a baggy military fatigue jacket with the sleeves rolled up, snacking on "advanced snacks" like trader joes seaweed crisps, and telling people she only drinks tea.
:ohhh: THIS
:ohhh:NIKKA
:ohhh:PREACHING

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bruh , go cop yourself some standards and I hope your self esteem is better than this attempted cape. Although I hate to sh1t on AnotherGirl, she isn't close to bring the baddest broad on this site.

I think he thinks you were talking about me...

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL

and for 2, she don't give a damn about you "Spud". She'll let the white man cum on her face though. A White "Model" at that, 99% chance that he's a homosexual. Or dealing wiht other white men, where there's a large probability that those men are having sexual relations with animals, other men, or whatever else they can fit in. So more than likely, she has diseases and/or mental issues.

Have some decency about yourself.

Oh and another thing, stop defacing people's property with your "I want in" insignias on the streets of crown heights. Thats not the way to promote your weak music.

:why::why::why:Why do y'all think i'm obsessed with white men? it's funny though because this is how my hair looks 24/7... it doesnt "kink back up" ...Why are you dissecting every move i make? You're that upset? :camby: