Does Anyone Here Believe That We Possibly Live In A simulated Reality?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I've entertained the idea but it becomes absurd when considering the kind of math that goes into lighting. I've never noticed a "glitch" in our "simulation" outside of the time that kid's head got ran over and he somehow survived unscathed.

G-d or Univer-Soul mind give out cheat codes...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
woah.gif

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
If that's true, therunning it must hate me.
You want God (Allah) to be pleased with you as he grants eternal Heaven for those who obey him. You don't want God (Allah) to be displeased with you because he dooms the disobedient ones from Mankind to eternal hellfire. I encourage you to strive to please God (Allah), by obeying him, so that you will have a good life in this life and eternal Heaven in the afterlife. Please watch the following two videos to benefit greatly! Thank you!!!

Short (5 minutes) video describing Heaven!!!

Short (5 minutes) video describing the hellfire...

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
The only holy book that has never ever been changed or altered is the Quran.

We humans were not created for nothing. We are made to obey our creator. That is it. Life is just a test for the after life. U can choose to hold disbelief till the very day u die because The Most Powerful is so metciful He created us with free will.

Pls take a look into the creator of the theory of evolution. You might be shocked at the things u find. Look into the flight patterns from north to the south hemisphere circumnavigation. The devil is working hard to make disbelievers and sadly it is working. Thats how topics like this can even spew from a humans mind.
So you're a Muslim:stopitslime: ..you do know the quran was made thousands of years after the bible was and yet it still quotes alotta shyt from the bible in addition to having stories from the bible that have been altered like the Adam & Eve story, if the Bible is wrong so is the quran.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
I think its possible, especially based on the high probability of parallel universes. Mathematically, matter can only be arranged in a specific number of ways, and on the basis that the universe (multiverse actually since alternate "realities" are possible based on this same idea) is infinite our matter has to be arranged in the EXACT same way in another universe, and with the "infinity" principle this can repeat NUMEROUS times forever.

With this idea YOU could actually be controlling YOURSELF from an alternate reality for a specific outcome. We all could honestly, we might be made in our creators image because we are our own creators in a sense.

I have a crazy amount of theories on this backed by theoretical physics studies, its just hard for people to get their heads around "infinity" because of what we perceive as "time." Time is a physical dimension that we have restricted with human perception.

I thought of this experiment in an algebra class a while back. Think of two points, and cut the distance between the two points in half. Do it again, and again, and again... and this can be done down to an atomic level for infinity. This is a physical representation of "space time" and infinite possibilities within that "space."

Dont know if that answered your question tho :jbhmm:

Last edited: