Does Anyone Here Believe That We Possibly Live In A simulated Reality?

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Brehs out here belive were a fukking video game but don't have a faith :mjcry:

Cot damn the devil got u good. The end times are near with ppl like this around
If you can show people irrefutable evidence god exists people would believe..but you cant, all you got is a book that stems from a random ass Ancient Egyptian story from like 10000 years ago and not only that but in that time it's been re-written countless times by all kinds of people to suit them even Shakespeare a man known for making up a whole bunch of words we use in the English language today wrote part of the King James version of the bible.

And even if god is real, who made the nikka that made god?and who made the nikka that made the nikka that made nikka that made the nikka that made gods maker? and it goes on and on and on and on....forever..then I get a headache and stop thinking about it before my head explodes.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
If you can show people irrefutable evidence god exists people would believe..but you cant, all you got is a book that stems from a random ass Ancient Egyptian story from like 10000 years ago and not only that but in that time it's been re-written countless times by all kinds of people to suit them even Shakespeare a man known for making up a whole bunch of words we use in the English language today wrote part of the King James version of the bible.

And even if god is real, who made the nikka that made god?and who made the nikka that made the nikka that made nikka that made the nikka that made gods maker? and it goes on and on and on and on....forever..then I get a headache and stop thinking about it before my head explodes.

The only holy book that has never ever been changed or altered is the Quran.

We humans were not created for nothing. We are made to obey our creator. That is it. Life is just a test for the after life. U can choose to hold disbelief till the very day u die because The Most Powerful is so metciful He created us with free will.

Pls take a look into the creator of the theory of evolution. You might be shocked at the things u find. Look into the flight patterns from north to the south hemisphere circumnavigation. The devil is working hard to make disbelievers and sadly it is working. Thats how topics like this can even spew from a humans mind.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
We are made to obey our creator.
but why should I believe you?
why can't this creator come here and holla?:yeshrug:
just the same I can say no creator made me to obey him, I have the same evidence you have, you can't see my non-creator either:yeshrug:

besides who made the creator? no one you say? well he is much more complex than me, so if he can exist without being created why can't I?:yeshrug:

this is fun :lolbron:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
but why should I believe you?
why can't this creator come here and holla?:yeshrug:
just the same I can say no creator made me to obey him, I have the same evidence you have, you can't see my non-creator either:yeshrug:

besides who made the creator? no one you say? well he is much more complex than me, so if he can exist without being created why can't I?:yeshrug:

this is fun :lolbron:

Pointless questions. You should not believe me they are not my words.they are the words of Allah. We are nothing but servants. For a disbeliver of faith this life is paradise. For a believer this world is a prison.

Do you honestly believe we humans were created with no reason. We are so weak. We are simple. To be tricked into believing man has ever entered space. To believe that the earth rotates. To even CONSIDER that we live in a video game. It is insane.

The whole point of the devil in today's society is to eliminate The Most Powerful from the equation. From your very short life.

What do you think?

@Slaimon

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Pointless questions. You should not believe me they are not my words.they are the words of Allah. We are nothing but servants. For a disbeliver of faith this life is paradise. For a believer this world is a prison.

Do you honestly believe we humans were created with no reason. We are so weak. We are simple. To be tricked into believing man has ever entered space. To believe that the earth rotates. To even CONSIDER that we live in a video game. It is insane.

The whole point of the devil in today's society is to eliminate The Most Powerful from the equation. From your very short life.

What do you think?

@Slaimon

Damn you are one dumb muslim . I bet you eat dirt out of sandboxes too