Does Anyone Here Believe That We Possibly Live In A simulated Reality?

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON IN HERE BREHS

1ZELO2m.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Did you bold the right shyt breh? Pretty sure I can fukk up some ants on short notice if I got bleach money

No, what I was saying is that man couldn't resist playing God. think about all of the things we've created that we probably shouldn't have. Do you really believe if scientist were actually able to make a simulation of life, they wouldn't? shyt look at the large hadron collider.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm sure you have more to say than that. or you wouldn't have even bothered to click on this. Put it out there breh.

honestly I've thought about a number of these scenarios in the past
you either get burned out hearing a million scenarios that can't be proven
or you decide to be a nut standing on the words and imaginations of individuals no better or no worse than any other individual

don't get lost in human imagination*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs out here belive were a fukking video game but don't have a faith :mjcry:

Cot damn the devil got u good. The end times are near with ppl like this around

how is being created by a super powerful computer programer any different than being created by a superatural being?

both are outside our universe and defy our perception.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
What's so funny? Give me your theory on why we live on the only inhabitable planet out of 8
Cro-magnon man and his woolly mammoth would have a word with you, if they could:lolbron:
first tell me your theory about why all these other species disappeared into extinction on this "perfect" planet for life :troll:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Cro-magnon man and his woolly mammoth would have a word with you, if they could:lolbron:
first tell me your theory about why all these other species disappeared into extinction on this "perfect" planet for life :troll:

Because that was the delete button for the simulators . Its like playin Spore and deletin the species you made . Dinosaurs might be chillin in some other dimension or some shyt . Idk , the shyt is all weird