Does Anyone Here Believe That We Possibly Live In A simulated Reality?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
17099d1432736784-keanu-reeves-bike-company-arch-motorcycles-im-not-saying-its-matrix-but-its-matrix.jpg

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
But why would that even be necessary? What are we gonna do about it? we're just beginning to speculate on whether we are a simulation or not, look at how long it took to get to that point. Imagine how long it would be for us to even think of a way to come to a solution on figuring out how to escape said simulation.

fukking LOLing at how bleak the bolded is breh :laff:, make our species sound like some one horse town steel mill workers who got no other employment prospects in commute distance.

As far as that deus ex machina idea, doesn't that go back to early pagan religions tho? All those ancient greek plays are based on the idea that mortals' fate is pre-destinated by the whim of the gods, it's almost like that matrix shyt goes full circle. That said, we might be the one of the earliest generations to openly question said "gods"

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

Chemical naturally produced in the Pineal Gland (center of the brain/Third Eye). Occurs naturally in all living things, and might be the key to seeing past the restrictions of our perceived universe.

Amazonian tribes have been using DMT for centuries to travel to other worlds by drinking Ayahuasca.

You can take it in crystalline form too but it IS NOT a recreational drug, it is a life altering experience for those who use it.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Chemical naturally produced in the Pineal Gland (center of the brain/Third Eye). Occurs naturally in all living things, and might be the key to seeing past the restrictions of our perceived universe.

Amazonian tribes have been using DMT for centuries to travel to other worlds by drinking Ayahuasca.

You can take it in crystalline form too but it IS NOT a recreational drug, it is a life altering experience for those who use it.

Isn't that gland meant to flood your brain right before you die and cause that "white light end of the tunnel" shyt near-death survivors speak on?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
fukking LOLing at how bleak the bolded is breh :laff:, make our species sound like some one horse town steel mill workers who got no other employment prospects in commute distance.

As far as that deus ex machina idea, doesn't that go back to early pagan religions tho? All those ancient greek plays are based on the idea that mortals' fate is pre-destinated by the whim of the gods, it's almost like that matrix shyt goes full circle. That said, we might be the one of the earliest generations to openly question said "gods"

But if life is a simulation, wouldn't it be likely the creators would run multiple simulations just using different variables.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
But if life is a simulation, wouldn't it be likely the creators would run multiple simulations just using different variables.

To what end though? That's kind of predicated on whatever metaphysical/extradimensional WWF script writers governing our universe having a value system in place that they're trying to refine. From there you can just relate all that shyt back to game theory which is a pretty mundane concern.

Can't believe I typed all that jargon an I'm not even faded :martin:

I dunno breh, real life seems way too textured to be simulated. Still keep one eye open for this guy tho...

tumblr_nqh5xjWPf51trvouao1_1280.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You want God (Allah) to be pleased with you as he grants eternal Heaven for those who obey him. You don't want God (Allah) to be displeased with you because he dooms the disobedient ones from Mankind to eternal hellfire. I encourage you to strive to please God (Allah), by obeying him, so that you will have a good life in this life and eternal Heaven in the afterlife. Please watch the following two videos to benefit greatly! Thank you!!!

Short (5 minutes) video describing Heaven!!!

Short (5 minutes) video describing the hellfire...

Damn! Allah is one mean mugg. Eternal hell fire for being disobedient? Sounds like a raving lunatic. I thought he loved people?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
To what end though? That's kind of predicated on whatever metaphysical/extradimensional WWF script writers governing our universe having a value system in place that they're trying to refine. From there you can just relate all that shyt back to game theory which is a pretty mundane concern.

Can't believe I typed all that jargon an I'm not even faded :martin:

I dunno breh, real life seems way too textured to be simulated. Still keep one eye open for this guy tho...

tumblr_nqh5xjWPf51trvouao1_1280.jpg

I don't even know how the fukk to reply to that.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Isn't that gland meant to flood your brain right before you die and cause that "white light end of the tunnel" shyt near-death survivors speak on?

DMT is made by every living thing and is released in the pineal gland in humans . The 3 times DMT is most released is : Birth, Near Death Experiences, and Death.
Most of the world's pineal gland is calcified by flouride in our water and toothpaste. On purpose

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So does that mean we are coded to come online and talk to each other and if so are we all the same person having a conversation with themselves? :mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To what end though?

Because they can. We're sitting here discussing a guy researching string theory and finding computer code in it....to what end?

If he finds out this is a computer simulation....to quote "Bad Boys 2"...."how's that gonna help me, do my job?"

If humans had the means to create a reality simulation, do you think they would? Of course they would. Solely because they have the means to.

There's no deeper reason than that.

Besides, if this is a computer simulation the technology that's running it would be so far beyond our comprehension we wouldn't understand if they explained the reasons, anyway. Trying to explain it in terms of game theory would be like your dog barking at you.

Fred.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Solely because they have the means to.

Ehh, I don't quite buy that. I've got sentience but that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything I can simply envision. If anything you can measure intelligence according to the mastery you can manipulate and govern your own biological influences by.

That said the rich and successful do seem to do whatever + fukk whoever they feel like.

I still find it tuff to believe you could possess some kind of quantum intellect that transcends the metaphysical boundaries of our current spectrum of consciousness and still get your jollies just fukking with people. Would be like if you saw a grown man on his front lawn burning ants with a magnifying glass.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Ehh, I don't quite buy that. I've got sentience but that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything I can simply envision. If anything you can measure intelligence according to the mastery you can manipulate and govern your own biological influences by.

That said the rich and successful do seem to do whatever + fukk whoever they feel like.

I still find it tuff to believe you could possess some kind of quantum intellect that transcends the metaphysical boundaries of our current spectrum of consciousness and still get your jollies just fukking with people. Would be like if you saw a grown man on his front lawn burning ants with a magnifying glass.

I'm a stop right here, you know damn well if we could do that we would do it.