Does Anyone Here Believe That We Possibly Live In A simulated Reality?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i-want-to-know-more-xs-300x137.jpg

It's all shyt that make a nikka head hurt . But all the Golden ratio, Fibonacci, Vibrations ,ect all support the theory of our universe being a hologram. Look up holographic universe

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Thread is piff.

Thing about it is, what the fukk does it mean brehs :mindblown:. Let's say this life is a simulation, and you believe that with a 100% of your being. NOW WHAT? You quit work? Try to find a way out? Do I stop believing in morality? Etc....I would be a crazy belief principle to actually practice.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Thread is piff.

Thing about it is, what the fukk does it mean brehs :mindblown:. Let's say this life is a simulation, and you believe that with a 100% of your being. NOW WHAT? You quit work? Try to find a way out? Do I stop believing in morality? Etc....I would be a crazy belief principle to actually practice.

lol you wait till death and see what happens , i guess. There gotta be something after death , some unexplainable shyt

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
So you're a Muslim:stopitslime: ..you do know the quran was made thousands of years after the bible was and yet it still quotes alotta shyt from the bible in addition to having stories from the bible that have been altered like the Adam & Eve story, if the Bible is wrong so is the quran.

The Quran has never been altered in any way or shape or form. It IS the single most authentic religious scripture on earth. The only holy book to be studied and analyzed in its original language. It is impossible to alter the Quran to even just a single vowel even if you had burned every single book in the world. There are millions and millions who have memorized 6000 plus verses from 6 years olds to 90 year old humans. It is a miracle.

And it is the other way around. The "Bible" was a holy book of Islam but it has been altered in so many ways that it is no longer reliable/correct and diverged into what you know as Chritianity today.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
So Allah created humanity just so he could have, like, 7 billion servants? That's the only reason? That's messed up bro...

We are slaves. We have been created to obey. That is it. This life is VERY short and insignificant to the afterlife. We have been give free will so you can disobey/sin all you want till the day u die. On Judgement Day your hands, legs and body will speak for you and tell what u have done with your time on earth. U will not and cannot be able to lie.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Thread is piff.

I think that when you come to a greater realization of your reality specifically (I think it can be different for everyone) you can almost "hack" it like Neyo did in the Matrix. Its just an ultimate belief in your "restrictions" and when you are aware of them you can bend them with your will. Its a cliche but theres a reason why successful people (not just financially) follow the mantra of "can" vs "cant." It is just acknowledgement of perceived restrictions or walls, with a belief that they can be overcome.

The will/spirit surpasses human perception.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Thread is piff.

We won't find out until we get that large dose of dmt (when we die).

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I dunno breh, you got a lot of people walking around saying "This can't be life". If these powers that be can synthesize consciousness you would of thought they'd update the OS to something potent enough that people wouldn't have the where-with-all to make threads like this.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:patrice: I dunno breh, you got a lot of people walking around saying "This can't be life". If these powers that be can synthesize consciousness you would of thought they'd update the OS to something potent enough that people wouldn't have the where-with-all to make threads like this.

But why would that even be necessary? What are we gonna do about it? we're just beginning to speculate on whether we are a simulation or not, look at how long it took to get to that point. Imagine how long it would be for us to even think of a way to come to a solution on figuring out how to escape said simulation.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
but why should I believe you?
why can't this creator come here and holla?:yeshrug:
just the same I can say no creator made me to obey him, I have the same evidence you have, you can't see my non-creator either:yeshrug:

besides who made the creator? no one you say? well he is much more complex than me, so if he can exist without being created why can't I?:yeshrug:

this is fun :lolbron:
:laff: