Does Anyone Here Believe That We Possibly Live In A simulated Reality?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
how would you possibly know? only because someone told you
well I can tell you other things:yeshrug:

HE is so merciful that we have been given FREE WILL to disbelive or obey in this life.

This very very short life. Remember what I said. For the disbeliver THIS life is a paradise compared to the afterlife.

For the the believer this life is a prison compared to the afterlife.

U have FREE WILL to disobey and do whatever you please (sins) in this life. Till the very second u die. At the end you WILL be judged on what YOU have done with your hands, body, legs and mind in this test of life.

That's all life is. A test for your life in eternity.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Pointless questions. You should not believe me they are not my words.they are the words of Allah. We are nothing but servants. For a disbeliver of faith this life is paradise. For a believer this world is a prison.

Do you honestly believe we humans were created with no reason. We are so weak. We are simple. To be tricked into believing man has ever entered space. To believe that the earth rotates. To even CONSIDER that we live in a video game. It is insane.

The whole point of the devil in today's society is to eliminate The Most Powerful from the equation. From your very short life.

What do you think?

@Slaimon
May Allah bless you @DIMES . I like what you said Akhy @DIMES . If people want the Truth about this life they should read God's exact words... the Quran. Please check out www.TheNobleQuran.com to read the Quran for yourself or at least a good translation of it (if your not proficient in Arabic)!
Also, here is a short 5 minute video about the One Who Created all of Mankind, this entire universe, Heaven, Hellfire, etc. Please remove the ignorance from yourselves so that you may enjoy eternal bliss in the afterlife, afterall ignorance is NOT bliss.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
At this point in time, until we've actually managed to create a simulation of our own that house intelligent beings that presume their universe is not a simulation, the whole notion of our universe being a simulation is unfalsifiable and should be discarded.

Still, let's assume that this universe is a simulation run on some substrate at a higher level of an overarching simulation (which might cascade upwards finitely until we hit the "real" universe.)

One immediate benefit to trying to figure out whether or not we exist in a simulation that comes to mind, is that of potential mean of ensuring we continue to exist by escaping into the universe of the simulators - if their computing substrate is capable of simulating us, then we are already existing in their universe. We might have to undergo a translation that radically changes us individually, or the simulation might be the sole platform for consciousness (in the event the simulation is an emergent phenomena with no intelligent design put into it) which makes us stuck until we can find other computing substrates and "jump" to them so to speak.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Which explains the intrinsic nature of fractal geometry (Mandelbrot set) expressed in the observed universe.
✓ The Golden ratio.
✓ Fibonacci sequence.
✓ Vibrations, Harmonics, Resonance, Waves.
✓ Prime numbers.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
If we assume reality is simulated it leads to a very interesting paradox with 3 possibilities.

1. Is there only one simulated reality? 1:1

2. Are there multiple simulated realities? 1:x

3. Are we in a simulation of a simulation? 1:infinity

The weirdest thing is statistically the most likely answer would be we are in a simulation of a simulation. So even what we might find as the "true" reality may just be another simulation.

3BC7F6559A807D9BE92FA577A328C83D47D5B9A7

danilo

Rookie
Daps
I've entertained the idea but it becomes absurd when considering the kind of math that goes into lighting. I've never noticed a "glitch" in our "simulation" outside of the time that kid's head got ran over and he somehow survived unscathed.

Operating under the premise that the space-time continuum as well as the laws of the universe are simulated by beings that exist independently of our space-time and known universal laws, then no glitches would be expected in any simulations of light. Realistically, you'd also expect light to be operating on it's own. You can't compare the technology of a life form tens or hundreds of thousands to millions of years ahead of us. Their knowledge is incomprehensible, likely consisting of mathematics that are further removed from our mathematics than English is removed from rodent squeals.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
HE is so merciful that we have been given FREE WILL to disbelive or obey in this life.

This very very short life. Remember what I said. For the disbeliver THIS life is a paradise compared to the afterlife.

For the the believer this life is a prison compared to the afterlife.

U have FREE WILL to disobey and do whatever you please (sins) in this life. Till the very second u die. At the end you WILL be judged on what YOU have done with your hands, body, legs and mind in this test of life.

That's all life is. A test for your life in eternity.
that's just you talking:yeshrug: