Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I blocked her (still unsure if she’s an alias or not) once because she randomly came at me in a thread. I believe it because I was sonning the shyt outta one of “her” friends.

Before that, I didn’t pay her any mind.

“She” talks shyt like “she’s” in middle schooler though, trying to talk about how I don’t get p*ssy. That’s what makes me think she’s an alias because it was definitely a juvenile thing to lie about/talk about. Not anywhere in the discussion was sex and p*ssy mentioned but she thought it’d be clever to try to attack my sexual appeal?

But, I’m more disturbed by other poster’s approval of her. It’s apparent she’s weak minded, but a dozen of other weak minded nikkas attempting to co-sign her are worse...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Thanks but For what? They encourage half this shyt especially when one tried the same fraud, lying shyt on a thread himself. If the person ‘in charge” of this section tried it, what message does that send to others?? Weak small minded fuks know nothing but yet speak on what they think they know as facts - that’s why they’re called “followers”. They target who they feel like and side with whoever is in their circle ; they see what he does. I already know the vibe. The same reason why people are exiting the site or falling back from posting and we’re left with this type of brain damaged shyt. Report it and more will take his place, labeled a “snitch” lmao and they allow more of the same insane to run the asylum in his place; mad bc he got got despite the actions that he does. That’s why you see none of his cohorts calling him out on his lying harassing bullshyt. It’s a forced maneuver.
I hear ya but report it anyway:manny:
Just so you can say you did

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Because she knows it's the truth.

I didn't get any data from this site. Her info is in the public domain and easy to find.
:pachaha:
No one cares about her cries for help
:deadmanny:
Google @Nicole0416 and all her personal info and records will pop up because she was foolish enough to use her screen name for some of her email accounts that she attached to records that go into the public domain. Dumbass
It was that simple? No wonder @MikeyC had a field day with you. SMDH.:damn:

@Nicole0416 why in the fukk are you using the same username for every website that you visit?:gucci:

:snoop:

Moving forward... DO NOT USE THE SAME USERNAME EVERYWHERE!! :dead:

:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:pachaha:
:deadmanny:
It was that simple? No wonder @MikeyC had a field day with you. SMDH.:damn:

@Nicole0416 why in the fukk are you using the same username for every website that you visit?:gucci:

:snoop:

Moving forward... DO NOT USE THE SAME USERNAME EVERYWHERE!! :dead:

:francis:
Nahhh.. I have nothing to hide. And yup mentioned on here before that my twitter and YouTube is all the same. Because I don’t post up content or post pics. Other than that , he’s not saying or doing shyt new. Been said this- as far as my personal info - that’s separate and apart. Shut the fuk up bc you’re not saying shyt that’s not known. Stop instigating and running off info that’s been known. I’ve commented on other people videos from my youtube and twitter account.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your username is too unique... and you only use one? lol. :why::damn::dead:

Bloody hell.:pachaha:
Fukkin idiot.. I’m not even on social media like that. Who the fuk are you addressing like that? For this very reason .. trust, if I was that fukkin stupid to not cya, I wouldn’t be posting here. And no it’s not that unique considering there’s really nothing to see in the first place, there’s all types of hits , I don’t post pics on any twitter and no YouTube content. Dumb fuks- I’m in IT for a reason, I don’t post content for a reason. He didn’t find my information, you two faced faggit, that’s why he’s being generic as fukkkk and lying about the photo. Most of my fukkin content in google is threads about me on here. Go figure.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nahhh.. I have nothing to hide. And yup mentioned on here before that my twitter and YouTube is all the same. Because I don’t post up content or post pics. Other than that , he’s not saying or doing shyt new. Been said this- as far as my personal info - that’s separate and apart. Shut the fuk up bc you’re not saying shyt that’s not known. Stop instigating and running off info that’s been known. I’ve commented on other people videos from my youtube and twitter account.
See, this is the type of shyt you get into verbal disputes with strangers on this forum about. :picard:

Good luck.:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See, this is the type of shyt you get into verbal disputes with strangers on this forum about. :picard:

Good luck.:mjgrin:
Don’t need luck, that’s why I’m in law and know how to give as good as I get it. There’s more than one way to address the situation. I get in disputes bc affected fuks can’t handle the truth (lol) , about me or themselves. If he knew how to exhibit a rational mind and self control he would watch his own movements. Despite all that vpn and hidden shyt that he talks, he actually posted his personal traceable and identifiable photo of himself in here with his location access etc ,:coffee::whistle: he can’t find one personally linkable photo or info to accounts not listed. All that positioning and threats lead right back to him online and verifiable. But continue .. I know what I speak of before I say it. And I am very much aware of what content is out there. Trust.

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
tenor.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Don’t need luck, that’s why I’m in law and know how to give as good as I get it. There’s more than one way to address the situation. I get in disputes bc affected fuks can’t handle the truth (lol) , about me or themselves. If he knew how to exhibit a rational mind and self control he would watch his own movements. Despite all that vpn and hidden shyt that he talks, he actually posted his personal traceable and identifiable photo of himself in here with his location access etc ,:coffee::whistle: he can’t find one personally linkable photo or info to accounts not listed. All that positioning and threats lead right back to him online and verifiable. But continue .. I know what I speak of before I say it. And I am very much aware of what content is out there. Trust.
stop writing so much for one and secondly if it doesn't bother you why do you keep responding?:dahell:

one sentence at most coz we're not trying to read your walls of text to give you free life therapy.:whoa:

get ya life together. i'm done:deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
stop writing so much for one and secondly if it doesn't bother you why do you keep responding?:dahell:

one sentence at most coz we're not trying to read your walls of text to give you free life therapy.:whoa:

get ya life together. i'm done:deadmanny:
Like I said, I’m good. This is both comical and pathetic as fuk . Dude is saying google “Nicole0416” like it’s such an original breakthrough concept and there haven’t already been like 60+ threads trying it on me already, as if no one in the history of ever had thought of googling that in a whole year almost 2 that I started posting here , as if people don’t google themselves and he still has to post fake pics and fraud shyt.
:dead::dead:
Meanwhile his whole pic is floating around like he can’t be geolocated and traced. I swear... desperate times .. whewwww chille.
And you co-signing it , reacting off it like it’s new info knowing damn well he sounds obsessed as shyt. And he still can’t link shyt bc it’s private and my public username mainly brings up hits on this site and some other random ass people
:deadmanny::dead:

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Like I said, I’m good. This is both comical and pathetic as fuk . Dude is saying google “Nicole0416” like it’s such an original breakthrough concept and there haven’t already been like 60+ threads trying it on me already
:dead::dead:
Meanwhile his whole pic is floating around like he can’t be geolocated and traced. I swear... desperate times .. whewwww Chileee
giphy.gif