Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Fukkin idiot.. I’m not even on social media like that. Who the fuk are you addressing like that? For this very reason .. trust, if I was that fukkin stupid to not cya, I wouldn’t be posting here. And no it’s not that unique considering there’s really nothing to see in the first place, there’s all types of hits , I don’t post pics on any twitter and no YouTube content. Dumb fuks- I’m in IT for a reason, I don’t post content for a reason. He didn’t find my information, you two faced faggit, that’s why he’s being generic as fukkkk and lying about the photo. Most of my fukkin content in google is threads about me on here. Go figure.
Imagine if someone......

:ufdup:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Like I said, I’m good. This is both comical and pathetic as fuk . Dude is saying google “Nicole0416” like it’s such an original breakthrough concept and there haven’t already been like 60+ threads trying it on me already, as if no one in the history of ever had thought of googling that in a whole year almost 2 that I started posting here , as if people don’t google themselves and he still has to post fake pics and fraud shyt.
:dead::dead:
Meanwhile his whole pic is floating around like he can’t be geolocated and traced. I swear... desperate times .. whewwww chille.
And you co-signing it , reacting off it like it’s new info knowing damn well he sounds obsessed as shyt. And he still can’t link shyt bc it’s private and my public username mainly brings up hits on this site and some other random ass people
:deadmanny::dead:
Why did you feel the need to edit your post and write adding in another paragraph?:scust:
Because I agree with you.. duhhhh. I was getting emotional bc I’m not having that frauding up fake pic shyt for the 60th thread but at least I’m a woman with a reason .. what’s their excuse?? I m not looking up any info or messaging that segment of affected Fuks. But they stay researching.. you need to @people direct instead of subbing. Talk to those “men” about acting like real men, not chatty co-signing faggits lying on posters for coli clout. Dude really took his whole weekend to research on some generic google shyt and still had it wrong while lying about it
:dead: Shyt is wild geeked. I’m agreeing .. that’s what a dap means

Same shyt. Same name. Different thread. Lies, rumors, rumors and lies. Post a random google image pic.. claim it as me. Rinse. Repeat. Same haters, different play.
giphy.gif

Why dont you focus this attention to your imaginary black kids:unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why did you feel the need to edit your post and write adding in another paragraph?:scust:

giphy.gif

Why dont you focus this attention to your imaginary black kids:unimpressed:
I always edit my paragraphs. There is never not a time that I will never not ever edit my paragraphs. There is 99.5% chance that I will edit this paragraph. and to the rest that you said...
giphy.gif

and yall are still going with the fake and pseudo "exposals", lies and fraud pics a whole year and 8 months later... This is like the 60th (Nicole0416) thread REMIX and I'm bored at this point...what day and time should I expect another one this week?? and who will pass the torch? Last time it was BackPage Pearl, it's ReadOneBook, this week, @Silver Surfer .. I think it's your turn in the circle jerk, breh..and will Hustle be accompanying yall yet again with the daps and smiley reactions for added instigation??
:ld:
Last question - will I be a white man alt, a tranny, a wench, a cross dressing homo or a fat light skinned/dark skinned boxy out of shape "ugly" black woman, yet again - ... and will you be using random google hits and images for research purposes again??
:jbhmm:

I will even bring my own theme music ...
:wow:

Until next time...
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I always edit my paragraphs. There is never not a time that I will never not ever edit my paragraphs. There is 99.5% chance that I will edit this paragraph. and to the rest that you said...
giphy.gif

and yall are still going with the fake and pseudo "exposals", lies and fraud pics a whole year and 8 months later... This is like the 60th (Nicole0416) thread REMIX and I'm bored at this point...what day and time should I expect another one this week?? and who will pass the torch? Last time it was BackPage Pearl, it's ReadOneBook, this week, @Silver Surfer .. I think it's your turn in the circle jerk, breh..and will Hustle be accompanying yall yet again with the daps and smiley reactions for added instigation??
:ld:
Last question - will I be a white man alt, a tranny, a wench, a cross dressing homo or a fat light skinned/dark skinned boxy out of shape "ugly" black woman, yet again - ... and will you be using random google hits and images for research purposes again??
:jbhmm:

I will even bring my own theme music ...
:wow:

Until next time...
giphy.gif

Cheer up, love.:sadcam:
giphy.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She's probably mad that she has to pretend to drive her imaginary black kids to daycare whilst she pretends to be a lawyer in Queens, NY all the while responding to us in arduously written long posts on her dual screen monitor in a house she can barely afford to pay the rent.
OC3eFqK.png

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
She's probably mad that she has to pretend to drive her imaginary black kids to daycare whilst she pretends to be a lawyer in Queens, NY all the while responding to us in arduously written long posts on her dual screen monitor in a house she can barely afford to pay the rent.
OC3eFqK.png