Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're not 130lbs you lying psycho and you're 46. :umad:.

I could care less but since you enjoy roasting people on their personals so much let's put yours out there. Be proud of who you are.
It’s one thing to post facts. But to go to the extent that you did and still fail with a lying ass “expose all” about incorrect details of my life that have no relevance to you, where you admit to devoting your entire weekend, all weekend to researching me. Another fraud attempt of lines and wrong information to discredit me off of the fact that you were rejected. Nothing less and nothing more.
Chile please- hold that.
sad-walk-away-gif-10.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He was the worst poster on this site EVER. Blatantly a *****/WSHH CAC but the mods did nothing until like a month ago.

They permanently ban multiple black posters within the past 2 years and wonder why the quality is steady dippin yet let a CAC post covert racist shyt with no repercussions. Or being in threads playing the devil's advocate but in a way that didn't inherently look like racist trolling but if you stumbled upon many of his posts you'd notice a stark correlation in that he does the same thing in every thread regardless of the topic.

I hated that mayonnaise eating dog fukker with a passion. You would too if his poor white existence had its focus on you.:mjtf:

Imma tie him up, spit right in his daughter's fukking p*ssy (consensually when she turns 19 of course because I'm a gentleman) in front of him and ask him whatchu gonna do... [a paraphrased DMX quote -- figuratively speaking], then douse gasoline on this miserable CAC. :wow:

fukk his impure white slave DNA and his best friend pet dog... though he'll probably literally do the latter for me as we speak because he's a nasty b*stard bloody c*nt.:martin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What did Guillermo and Killa Cam teach you? Troll back. That's the only thing that works on this site.
srih9vn.png
:deadmanny::dead:
No, I don’t troll with lying on or about people. Or running up posting fake pics of posters that are not them in some desperate attempt. That’s not what I’m built to do no matter how much I disliked the person or feel “rejected”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He was the worst poster on this site EVER. Blatantly a *****/WSHH CAC but the mods did nothing until like a month ago.

They permanently ban multiple black posters within the past 2 years and wonder why the quality is steady dippin yet let a CAC post covert racist shyt with no repercussions. Or being in threads playing the devil's advocate but in a way that didn't inherently look like racist trolling but if you stumbled upon many of his posts you'd notice a stark correlation in that he does the same thing in every thread regardless of the topic.

I hated that mayonnaise eating dog fukker with a passion. You would too if his poor white existence had its focus on you.:mjtf:

Imma tie him up, spit right in his daughter's fukking p*ssy (consensually when she turns 19 of course because I'm a gentleman) in front of him and ask him whatchu gonna do... [a paraphrased DMX quote -- figuratively speaking], then douse gasoline on this miserable CAC. :wow:

fukk his impure white slave DNA and his best friend pet dog... though he'll probably literally do the latter for me as we speak because he's a nasty b*stard bloody c*nt.:martin:
Oh fukkkk
:damn::picard::picard:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
No, I don’t troll with lying on or about people. Or running up posting fake pics of posters that are not them in some desperate attempt. That’s not what I’m built to do no matter how much I disliked the person or feel “rejected”
This site isn't protected well and has data breaches on a constant basis. Be careful with what you share on this forum. It's all fukkery and games until somebody gets your personal info so if you know they're lying why are you responding... let the thread die. It's your responses in particular that are driving this thread.

Gawdfather once told me if they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up otherwise we can go upside their head with a bottle of bub' because they know where we be.
1nQk0hF.png

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
More DMs- in this gem, he admits to signing up and creating false accounts
:patrice:
To add insult to injury, this dumb fuk got none of the “intel” that he gathered right about me. The pics are wrong, him trying to locate my information - wrong, despite all of his logged in admitted research hours
You really need to report this man if you haven't already

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
This site isn't protected well and has data breaches on a constant basis. Be careful with what you share on this forum. It's all fukkery and games until somebody gets your personal info so if you know they're lying why are you responding... let the thread die. It's your responses in particular that are driving this thread.

Because she knows it's the truth.

I didn't get any data from this site. Her info is in the public domain and easy to find.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I've done enough damage here. Carry on with your Coli character

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because she knows it's the truth.

I didn't get any data from this site. Her info is in the public domain and easy to find.
No it’s not the truth you fukkin liar. None of it is. Neither are the pics or your fraud ass run for cover. What is facts - is the type of shyt that you’re on. Now if you continue to violate, we can take shyt offline. You obviously know how to dm me to reach me. End of discussion.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You really need to report this man if you haven't already
Thanks but For what? They encourage half this shyt especially when one tried the same fraud, lying shyt on a thread himself. If the person ‘in charge” of this section tried it, what message does that send to others?? Weak small minded fuks know nothing but yet speak on what they think they know as facts - that’s why they’re called “followers”. They target who they feel like and side with whoever is in their circle ; they see what he does. I already know the vibe. The same reason why people are exiting the site or falling back from posting and we’re left with this type of brain damaged shyt. Report it and more will take his place, labeled a “snitch” lmao and they allow more of the same insane to run the asylum in his place; mad bc he got got despite the actions that he does. That’s why you see none of his cohorts calling him out on his lying harassing bullshyt. It’s a forced maneuver. Dude already admitted to having fake alternate online accounts, using vpn access and whatever else. He’s a professional troller. They see it too.

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
No it’s not the truth you fukkin liar. None of it is. What is facts - is the type of shyt that you’re on. Now if you continue to violate, we can take shyt offline. You obviously know how to dm me to reach me. End of discussion.

:bryan:. I could post screenshots of your name, age, address, phone number, email addresses etc but I'm not going to do all of that. Don't have to lie on you anyone can Google your screen name and find out everything about you. Idiot