Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I personally offered him a ban bet and he directly said no. then ducked me.
He didn't come across that way to me and he's never said anything that was outright offensive and racist with intent.:yeshrug:

He might of been goofy but I doubt he was hwhite and even if he was so what.:yeshrug:

But, I'll tell you what... a bytch nicca masquerading as a nikka bytch is something we need to be aware of and detrimental to the entire Coli diaspora.:hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
hey stupid do you know how twitter works? That’s someone calling me ****** not me calling them that idiot.
There’s tweets of YOU referring to Black people as n—Er and ADOS as bots. You’ve never used the word N-ER or bots on social media? You count as your friends people who say “die n—Er” On social media?? Are You calling me a liar ??
:jbhmm:
you can erase tweets but not screenshots. The irony of the way that you so casually spelled out the n—-Er word though. Just told on yourself. Wowwww.
images

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s tweets of YOU referring to Black people as n—Er and ADOS as bots. You’ve never used the word N-ER or bots on social media? You count as your friends people who say “die n—Er” On social media?? Are You calling me a liar ??
:jbhmm:
you can erase tweets but not screenshots. The irony of the way that you so casually spelled out the n—-Er word though. Just told on yourself. Wowwww.

I jokingly said back in like 2010 that and I quote ”you c00ns couldn’t wait until after black history month to start acting like nigg-rs” in reference to some reckless ignorant shyt that was going around on Twitter at the time and you’re sitting here acting like I called Malcom X a worthless sambo or something. Shut the fukk up with your grandstanding. You’re scared to even show your face. You’re probably a white man.