Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 idk why you dapped me, I was talking about you and all the other posters who get too emotional over this internet shyt :mjlol:
Because I agree with you.. duhhhh. I was getting emotional bc I’m not having that frauding up fake pic shyt for the 60th thread but at least I’m a woman with a reason .. what’s their excuse?? I m not looking up any info or messaging that segment of affected Fuks. But they stay researching.. you need to @people direct instead of subbing. Talk to those “men” about acting like real men, not chatty co-signing faggits lying on posters for coli clout. Dude really took his whole weekend to research on some generic google shyt and still had it wrong while lying about it
:dead: Shyt is wild geeked. I’m agreeing .. that’s what a dap means

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Because I agree with you.. duhhhh. I was getting emotional bc I’m not having that frauding up fake pic shyt for the 60th thread but at least I’m a woman with a reason .. what’s their excuse?? I m not looking up any info or messaging that segment of affected Fuks. But they stay researching.. you need to @people direct instead of subbing. Talk to those “men” about acting like real men, not chatty co-signing faggits lying on posters for coli clout. Dude really took his whole weekend to research on some generic google shyt and still had it wrong while lying about it
:dead: Shyt is wild geeked. I’m agreeing .. that’s what a dap means

Honestly, I dont care enough to remember most names, I can only recall a handful and that's cause they cool posters. I typically stay outta TLR And the shyt you said is corny on their part too, I dont owe no anonymous strangers on the internet my full attention when I come on here for entertainment purposes and news. I dont understand why you make paragraphs towards people who only want to see you upset, just ignore clowns and keep it moving, stop entertaining it... or don't, it dont matter to me

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If she could not give everyone who pisses her off attention then that would be nice. Other than that she cool, your typical Coli female

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm just posting random pics from the web :yeshrug:
Yea, that's not Nicole. But you should probably take that down anyway :smile:

I don't think @Nicole0416 is a woman to be honest. Even the angriest LSA posters aren't this mannish in their approach.