Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is OP in my inbox all day today:
Go cuss and cackle with the birds on LSA. You want to join thecoli to take your PTSD out on black men. It's not our fault yo nikkas left you.
If you agree to end all e beefing, we can let this go. Youve vented 1000x, that's enough. No more essays insulting and cussing out. If you can agree to that I got your back. Increase the peace and build.
Do you wear glasses alot?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More of @ReadOneBookAWeek mental shakedown in my inbox- all from this Sunday:
Play like you're not shaking in your panties. Now that we know each other and I know where you live, we can have our own lil
:leostare: is that fear I smell? Cases don't scare nikkas who been there, you should know that since you a slob. You threatened to murder me :what:.

You don't have shyt on me because I use a VPN, burner accounts and false info to sign up for online accounts. Because I'm smarter than you:umad:. Don't worry Nikki your secrets are safe with me for now. Don't ever quote me or dap diss me again and Sparks don't have to fly

coli meet up soon :mjlit:
Ok Nikki. Blassic thread in the making :mjlit:

Just gathering more pics to go with the data
I love you as a black woman Nikki.

But you wanted fukkery and fukkery is what you'll be served :mjlit:

Go get the strap
Nikki I'mma holla at you later though

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a sick motherfukker right here- this dude been threatening to release photos and all types of shyt that aren’t me all weekend.
48 hrs straight of his weirdo compulsive threats and bullshyt. More of his DMs where there’s proof he said he was frauding off pics and info. Dumbass harassing Fuk.

Been asked the mods to block this faggit from sending DMs to me period. Been had him on ignore. all day every day with his shyt. -
Play like you're not shaking in your panties. Now that we know each other and I know where you live, we can have our own lil
:leostare: is that fear I smell? Cases don't scare nikkas who been there, you should know that since you a slob. You threatened to murder me :what:.

You don't have shyt on me because I use a VPN, burner accounts and false info to sign up for online accounts. Because I'm smarter than you:umad:. Don't worry Nikki your secrets are safe with me for now. Don't ever quote me or dap diss me again and Sparks don't have to fly

coli meet up soon :mjlit:
Ok Nikki. Blassic thread in the making :mjlit:

Just gathering more pics to go with the data
I love you as a black woman Nikki.

But you wanted fukkery and fukkery is what you'll be served :mjlit:

Go get the strap
Nikki I'mma holla at you later though
Glad I got front row seats to your downfall :ahh:. You're finished
Well I consider you a friend. We'll work it out
You know the grand finale for you is your exposal and ban.

Nobody sent me anything yet but I know who and where you are. I don't reveal peoples personal info though so you're safe with me for now
Dont know, don’t care. 100% sure they’re not me . People can send and say what the fuk they want. But no one sent me what is supposedly the pics to see directly ... dumb harssing pics Bigger is why are you and people so obsessed with me enough to give a fukk. Y’all weird as fukkkkk . Lmao .. but thanks for the looks. Make a thread as per usual or shut the fuk up.
Your coli stock has bottomed out. Pack your shyt and leave the keys on the counter. We're done with you
You know the grand finale for you is your exposal and ban.

Nobody sent me anything yet but I know who and where you are. I don't reveal peoples personal info though so you're safe with me for now

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Yup. Youre a known liar. But in other news - You’re trying to doxx my personal information??? Not only did you put up fake pics of me but trying to make claims as well?? Hmmm
:jbhmm::patrice:
Looooooooooooool you really going to lie, are you not proud of who you are?

I didn't try to doxx anything, your info is public. You know I know exactly who and where you are.

You the same person who told me you could get me found, touched and murdered. Now you want to play the victim :sas1:

If you're going to constantly threaten people online you should be smart enough to make sure you're not so easy to be found. You could put you and your families safety in jeopardy if you trigger the wrong person.

Go get the strap

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Aight guys lets stop it. She sounds actually hurt.

Have a heart brehs.

:mjlol::salute:
50-cent-jim-jones-fry-each-other-on-instagram.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And more of the same- repeatedly telling him to leave me the fuk alone, stop lying on me and back off the bullshyt- again these are his DMs since Friday -
Glad I got front row seats to your downfall :ahh:. You're finished
Who. the. fuk. cares. I'm still here and standing bytch :stopitslime:while you beg for attention in my inbox, fukkin epitome of loser shyt. Again, fuk off. You've taken multiple Ls in less than a week:francis:, not to mention behind the scenes; worry about your mental implosion, you stupid fuk. Bozo, you don't even know the half
:russ::dead::dead:
Y’all are bothered as fukkkkkkk.. talking about a random like me behind closed e-doors.
:deadmanny::deadmanny: I don’t care about none of yall stupid info seeking fuks.. who the fuk are you, the cia ??? Lol
Well I consider you a friend. We'll work it out
It's so fun watching you fail repeatedly
It's so fun watching you fail repeatedly
I don't know why you insist in carrying on. Let's put this behind us
..k... fuk off:umad:

ShoddyAllBullfrog-size_restricted.gif
Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.
The fault in needing you to shut the fukk up. Fake ass philosopher.. you're not saying shyt new:hhh::deadrose:
I've read the Laws of Power already, you dumb ass fake pseudo-intellectual faggit. foh.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
ThNjs. And you’re not ugly by the way. Far from it. I’m sorry for calling you that. Dumb shyt said in anger. The past is the past, tired of all the negativity .

That's why I curbed you. Youre a spineless victim playing snitch. Pop shyt then run to the mods for backup when you're beat. You're responding now because none of the mods care about your pleas. Same manuevers you hate on other posters for.

You're sad. Talk about other people but ashamed to be proud of who you are when exposed. In your mind I guess you imagine we actually believe you're a slim, attractive 30 year old :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And yet more of his DMs since Friday—
Talking about he’s joking and trolling
It was just jokes lighten up, were friends
K. That’s what you need to help yourself feel better. Foh, if I wanted you, you would know it . I don’t fuk with bytchmade faggits. I see you stopped dapping and following me from thread to thread though ... whew chile.
:umad::umad:

Shut the fuk up and stay from the fuk out my inbox, you’ve been in your frail bipolar ass feelings for weeks now trying to get at me in one way or the other . Imma be the nicer person though. Have a nice day, you’ll be aight. I came at you with the right intentions when I said fuk the negative. Don’t fuk with me and you won’t get fukked back.
:salute::manny:
It was just jokes, we cool?
Run and hide

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:deadmanny:

Bytches with big t*ts need to wear 2 bras and a training bra at the same time - instant life hack, works for me , I’m 36DD - helps with back support
:manny:

You're not 130lbs you lying psycho and you're 46. :umad:.

I could care less but since you enjoy roasting people on their personals so much let's put yours out there. Be proud of who you are.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@ReadOneBookAWeek Thought you were trolling b?? Lying and posting up fake pics while trying to insinuate about threats to my family. You seem to be taking this way more serious seeing as you went out your way to obtain pics that are not me off the internet. And just so you know, You’re on record with having VPNs and burner accounts that really don’t mean shyt in terms of information privacy access. Does that mean that you have alts on here too?? Therefore if you have fraud accounts and can lie about pics- some shyt is not adding up.. Let’s see how this plays out. Noted.
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More DMs- in this gem, he admits to signing up and creating false accounts
:patrice:
To add insult to injury, this dumb fuk got none of the “intel” that he gathered right about me. The pics are wrong, him trying to locate my information - wrong, despite all of his logged in admitted research hours
Ive read your personal history , just looking for photos now. I have one but not 100% sure it's you :patrice: Chick isn't pretty but def too cute to be you
Do you prefer living in Brooklyn or the Highlands?
:mjlol::mjlol:This dude....
You’re going to be bored as shyt with that paper trail,.
:dead::dead::deadrose::laff:Yoooooooo....have at it.
Nah. To be honest. I really don’t give a fuk to even acknowledge it. I’m going about my day . Do whatever you need to, do as thou whilst. Have a nice day... Life goes on with or without your DMs. If I cared, would have reported you weeks ago, I don’t give a fuk. There’s more relevant shyt to deal with in life than a random obsession from an irrelevant poster with too much time and me on his mind. Peace ✌️