Does any other Workout brehs not do squats or deadlifts?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do squats every leg day, first exercise. In fact, I mostly do squats for legs. They work out so much of your legs. Plus help with your core and balance. Don't have to squat no huge amount, just what you're comfortable with. Your legs should be your strongest muscle cuz they the foundation. My belief is if you can bench more than you can squat, then you ain't working out correctly. I have been slacking on the deadlift tho. Should start back up maybe on Friday cuz tomorrow is legs.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I deadlifted for the first time Saturday...it was alright but I don't ever see myself deadlifting 500 pounds and shyt. Squatted once and probably won't again. Not trying to fukk up my back.

But if you're ignoring your legs altogether that's a disservice to yourself.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do it light but very slow then and perfect the form or in addition to that use some dumb bells :manny:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Thats a damn lie and if you're really about strengthening your body you ought to do squats at least. Doing squats is equivalent to eating the 5 food groups. I dont fukk with deadlifts though. Its a dangerous exercise (more so than squats in my opinion) and WILL fukk UP YOUR BACK!

I deadlifted for the first time Saturday...it was alright but I don't ever see myself deadlifting 500 pounds and shyt. Squatted once and probably won't again. Not trying to fukk up my back.

But if you're ignoring your legs altogether that's a disservice to yourself.

your back isn't hurting because of squats or deadlifts those are the two best exercises anyone can do. Find a trainer who knows what they're talking about and make sure they focus on your technique

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I remember reading somewhere that compound excercises are some of the best you can do because they work multiple muscles at a time. The more muscles that work, the more calories are needed for fuel. So you may lose fat or gain more muscle faster by working multiple muscle groups at a time.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you have a workout program w/o doing legs? :dahell:
It doesn't even count unless you include squats/deadlifts, or at the very least the machine presses etc.
Seriously, you're doing yourself a disservice if you're goal is gaining muscle (includes losing fat).
Squats help release testosterone, increasing overall lean muscle mass

Daps
How you have a workout program w/o doing legs? :dahell:
It doesn't even count unless you include squats/deadlifts, or at the very least the machine presses etc.
Seriously, you're doing yourself a disservice if you're goal is gaining muscle (includes losing fat).
Squats help release testosterone, increasing overall lean muscle mass

I do the quad/hamstring machines, and leg press. That's where it stops.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I run alot so what I need big legs for.

They toned just like I like em. I got football calves. Always skip leg day

What I need squats for?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
As I've gotten older I've cut back a bit but still do then both from time to time.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
your back isn't hurting because of squats or deadlifts those are the two best exercises anyone can do. Find a trainer who knows what they're talking about and make sure they focus on your technique

Really my back was hurting because I have sciatica...I don't have to squat or deadlift to feel pain I can feel it from working too hard or sometimes even sitting too long. Deadlifts feel better than squats for whatever reason but I probably need to look for a chiropractor before I get more into it.