Does any other Workout brehs not do squats or deadlifts?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Deadlifts help with many other exercises where grip strength is important. Not to mention, I think I have gained more strength in the bench press because of deadlifts :patrice: but it may be other things.

I don't back squat rather front squat. Much more difficult and it utilizes a lot of my ab muscles to perform. I think it is better than the back squat.

If you do either of the exercises correctly, overtime, you won't feel the pain or it won't feel as awkward. I've incorporated deadlifts into almost every workout (sans leg and back day).

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who worked as a personal trainer for years, this is a common sentiment among people who don't seriously work out.

It shows a fundamental lack of understanding about what those things can accomplish as well. Like you heard that somewhere and are just regurgitating it without understanding it.

Those are possibly the two most beneficial exercises for you. You don't have to get THAT heavy to see and feel benefits.

You ain't a workout breh if you ain't doing squats and deadlifts regularly.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I started doing deadlifts, but I'm scared I'm going to hurt myself:francis:. Paranoid from all the videos I've seen. So I never go over 70 pounds.