Does any other Workout brehs not do squats or deadlifts?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I substitute dead lifts for rack pulls and of course squats are a must, I recently started to do Bulgarian splits - going to transition between them.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A lot of p*ssy ass folks in the gym (and this thread) are scared of using barbells for some reason. :hhh:

Nobody said you had to lift the whole gym but to be scared of lifts simply because you might injure yourself doing them is silly. :stopitslime:

Muhfukkas don't keep that same energy when it's time to hoop, play soccer, or whatever the fukk they be doing that requires movement and carries an injury risk. :snoop:

Oh well, more racks/plats for me to use then. :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A lot of p*ssy ass folks in the gym (and this thread) are scared of using barbells for some reason. :hhh:

Nobody said you had to lift the whole gym but to be scared of lifts simply because you might injure yourself doing them is silly. :stopitslime:

Muhfukkas don't keep that same energy when it's time to hoop, play soccer, or whatever the fukk they be doing that requires movement and carries an injury risk. :snoop:

Oh well, more racks/plats for me to use then. :yeshrug:
Weight I can drop to the ground safely at any point :whoa:

Weight across my torso with gravity against me :ahh:

make it make sense

Come on guise

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Deadlifting and Squat regularly made me way stronger. I was stuck at 315 bench press for a minute. Once I started doing those two exercises weekly plus added drips and pull-ups I swear I stopped plateauing. Every workout I did I was able to increase the weight. Once I hit 600s in deadlifts I was able to bench in the 400s and squat in the 500s. Doing those exercises also made me conscious about my form and making sure I’m doing the exercise right because with deadlifts and squats you can hurt yourself bad if you not doing it proper. Also it forced me to wear belts and straps. I never wore a belt or straps before that. Now I’m use to it. I carry my bag with my belt, knee straps, wrist straps and supplements whenever I go to the gym.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I do back squats and Romanian deadlifts rather than traditional deadlifts as it makes my back tight and painful.

I know it’s my form though, because it didn’t happen in the past.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I was thinking about this thread today, and a lot of you are right. Those squats can give you back problems. But tbh, weighting period gives you back problems. And it's best to start using less weights when you get a certain age.