Doctor Calls CPS after Couple Gives Birth At Home and Baby Gets Sick...Whose Side You On?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Why did they ignore the docs advise and go with the mid wife?? Was it something critical??
Jaundice and high bilirubin. I remember that being the main thing they checked when I had kids. Although it sounds like a mix up, and the Dr. had the wrong baby, but they fukked up and didn't take the baby back to the hospital.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I can’t watch right now. I will when I get back home. Why did they ignore the docs advise and go with the mid wife?? Was it something critical??
Jaundice and high levels of bilirubin
They must have bonded with the midwife after the successful birth

I'm gonna side with the doctor off rip...I lost a nephew to jaundice
:mjcry:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Jaundice and high bilirubin. I remember that being the main thing they checked when I had kids. Although it sounds like a mix up, and the Dr. had the wrong baby, but they fukked up and didn't take the baby back to the hospital.
Jaundice can be fairly dangerous if not treated correctly. Why would they ignore the docs advise on that???

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I‘m a little :mjpls: when it comes to these doulas on FB, I’ll be honest.And I know the hospitals are racist as fukk.

The document they have in the video says that there were heightened levels of rubilin (won’t pretend I know what that is) and the parents were talking some red-fish-blue-fish shyt about the placenta, and just on some real black nikka shyt..looking at that press conference you kinda see the Dr Sebian vibes. that + juandice (if true) I kinda lean toward the state here.

Hope she can get her child back tho.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I‘m a little :mjpls: when it comes to these doulas on FB, I’ll be honest.And I know the hospitals are racist as fukk.

The document they have in the video says that there were heightened levels of rubilin (won’t pretend I know what that is) and the parents were talking some red-fish-blue-fish shyt about the placenta, and just on some real black nikka shyt..looking at that press conference you kinda see the Dr Sebian vibes. that + juandice (if true) I kinda lean toward the state here.

Hope she can get her child back tho.

the document also had a completely different mother on it too

:gucci:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
the document also had a completely different mother on it too

:gucci:
The one they used to take the child was, what I’m referring to is the document from the pediatrician they took their child to that made the report.

They raid houses all the time with the wrong warrant...I don’t really think THAT is the big issue here.