Woman didn’t know she was pregnant, gives birth at Golden Corral and names baby after restaurant

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How did she not know for that long?

Apparently this actually happens quite a bit. There was even a TV show about this.

It does and it always fascinates me. I saw a woman in person a few days before she gave birth. She and we had no idea she was pregnant

Congrats and I'm glad mom and baby are ok.

I just knew she incorporated Golden in his name, not no damn Corral :scust:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reading the thread title I was like, ehh, Golden not bad. May try to put a lil sauce on it and go Goldyn or something :ehh:

Only to open the thread and read Corral :francis:

My 2 y/o niece is named Golden. I thought we had another one to add to the mix. So disappointed.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Didn't know she was pregnant? :dahell:

Cryptic pregnancy is when a pregnant person doesn’t know they’re pregnant. It’s also known as stealth pregnancy or denied pregnancy. If you have this, you may not realize you’re pregnant until very late into your pregnancy or until you go into labor.

Cryptic pregnancy is rare. Studies estimate that 1 in 400 or 500 women are 20 weeks (about 5 months) into pregnancy before realizing it. One in 2,500 women go all the way to delivery before realizing they’re having a baby. That’s about three times more common than the chance of having triplets.

Hundreds of babies each year are born in the UK to mothers who didn't know they were pregnant. Klara Dollan was one of those to experience a so-called cryptic pregnancy. She told BBC Radio 5 Live's Nihal Arthanayake about a day which started unremarkably and ended with her becoming a mother.

:manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is preposterous
full

mag357

Superstar
Daps

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Nigha I stopped eating at Golden Corral in my early 20s.

Imagine STILL eating there.
eddie-murphy-laughing-hysterically.gif
Man, I got dragged there by some of the older women in my family a few years back. It had been well over a decade since I did the cheap buffet thing. Seeing all the slovenly fat asses in their full size sedan, suvs, and vans with broken suspensions— scraping up piles of food on their plates. Waddling around from station to station. Children that almost outweigh me as a grown man :scust:I had one plate of food and I was set. :unimpressed: “Yes Auntie, I am too good for GC. I’ve always had a developed palette.” :picard:“Oh, well excuse me nephew”