Do you wait for good eye contact? Pulling Chicks 101

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Growing up in Nwk made me like this bruh lol

I appear overly confident even though im the coolest most laid back nikka theyll ever meet.

How can i show humility?
I'm kind of in the same boat. If I act my cool normal goofy self, I get accused of being too flirty and trying to get with every woman. I don't act my self I'm arrogant and stuck up. But I'm really humble and polite.... for the most part......... still can't win:camby:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I'm kind of in the same boat. If I act my cool normal goofy self, I get accused of being too flirty and trying to get with every woman. I don't act my self I'm arrogant and stuck up. But I'm really humble and polite.... for the most part......... still can't win:camby:

Exactly. :snoop:

I be chilling bruh

When i was in school, girls use to come to our dorm parties and introduce themselves to me. They always be like i always see you around campus why you never speak.

You too good to speak, you act like you dont wanna talk to us

:snoop:

:manny: I guess im pretty known on campus i always thought i was lowkey

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dare to be bold brehs. I've done some of the boldest shyt to holla at a chick, not givin a fukk if I got shut down or not. Matter of fact, I don't even have the doubt in my head because females can sense that fear.

I've stepped to breezies without eye contact and just went for mine. Sometimes it works , sometimes it didn't. But all that waitin for the right moment will have you missin out on baggin her :salute:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I might have to try this

I usually wait for signs unless I'm in a club or something. It has to be an obvious sign tho. At least a smile but you can't trust that

Most the chicks I've dated knew me or of me, through work, school, or mutual friends

I somewhat agree with the dude you quoted but at the same time ain nothin wrong with waiting til you catch eye contact.

True story, this shyt JUST HAPPENED maybe 2 hours ago. I pull in to grocery store lot. As I park I spot two bytches in a Yukon in the row over from me (because ima chicken hawk like that). I took my time getting out the car waitin on them hos to get out. Of course this strategy worked and now I'm approaching the entrance along side em.

I fresh off a work out so I got my (size medium) muscle shirt on/ chest poked out all that ol bullshyt ...in other words...yea I want the bytch to look at me before I say somethin.

She (the cute one with fat ass) looks my way...

Me: "whas up, how ya doin :jawalrus:"

Her: "hey, I'm fine...how bout you" [

[She could've stopped at "I'm fine" but the "how bout you" indicates she wants me to keep talking.]

Me: "I'm better now :jawalrus:"

Her: " I know right. Lol. It was hot as hell earlier I'm glad it's cooled down some too"

Me: "Naw mama, That ain what I was talkin bout:jawalrus:.........:shaq:"

Her: ":dwillhuh:...........:ohhh:..........:mjlol: Boy you crazy"

Long story short I didn't score then number . She was feelin me and flirting but was yappin about her and her bf sharing the same phone and him having trust issues blah blah and she's gonna need my number if we're gonna talk. and I was like no bytch you ain gettin my shyt without me knowing yours.

The point is me waiting for eye contact was essential in this situation. It wouldn't have went as smooth otherwise. Me waiting for the "dam he's cute" before I said something gave me just the right moment to fire the "excuse me miss" and it hit the target instead of bouncing off her pimp shield.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Exactly. :snoop:

I be chilling bruh

When i was in school, girls use to come to our dorm parties and introduce themselves to me. They always be like i always see you around campus why you never speak.

You too good to speak, you act like you dont wanna talk to us

:snoop:

:manny: I guess im pretty known on campus i always thought i was lowkey

When I get that "you don't talk much" shyt it usually stems from an atmosphere where I'm around a lot of attention craving dudes. I don't do the "who can be seen the most when bytches are around" contest so I be laid back in times like those. Being the laid back one stands out to some hos ...thus they approach and ask "why u never talk"

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who start threads like this are either lame as fukk or agents. I see you Diddy. Working the devils plan.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
When I get that "you don't talk much" shyt it usually stems from an atmosphere where I'm around a lot of attention craving dudes. I don't do the "who can be seen the most when bytches are around" contest so I be laid back in times like those. Being the laid back one stands out to some hos ...thus they approach and ask "why u never talk"

My college is one big attention whore school.

I stand out the most compared to my peers.

Im always dressed nice walking around campus and never have to make myself known like what most nikkas here do.

Even the baddest gay chick on the campus told me she be checking me out.

:manny: Felt good since she dont ever fukk with nikkas

One of my nikkas was hating tho as nikkas do

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is me waiting for eye contact was essential in this situation. It wouldn't have went as smooth otherwise. Me waiting for the "dam he's cute" before I said something gave me just the right moment to fire the "excuse me miss" and it hit the target instead of bouncing off her pimp shield.

@ the underlined

ehhh I don't see it. why wouldn't it have went as smooth? just cause it worked? some girls like meeting a dude via pleasant surprise too....

your approach is cool and it would most likely cut down on the # of rejections if you care about an avg...

but it has a big flaw: what if she doesn't notice you/you never enter her field of vision?

You see a bad chick walking down the street aimlessly looking at her phone. Do you prance around her till she (hopefully) looks up? you let her pass?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do you think pulling in public is easier than the bar?
depends on the person...i cant pull in clubs really unless its a chick i'm fukkin that night. House Parties >>>>> Bars too

public i'm :whew: although I've been outright ignored or denied at times. I've pulled in almost every setting except a grocery store so far.

Library, Mall, Street, Bus, Train station etc

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
@ the underlined

ehhh I don't see it. why wouldn't it have went as smooth? just cause it worked? some girls like meeting a dude via pleasant surprise too....

your approach is cool and it would most likely cut down on the # of rejections if you care about an avg...

but it has a big flaw: what if she doesn't notice you/you never enter her field of vision?

You see a bad chick walking down the street aimlessly looking at her phone. Do you prance around her till she (hopefully) looks up? you let her pass?

I think girls who make eye contact does it purposely for the attention

but then again there are girls who dont make contact because they dont want to make too obvious

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I'm really bored and have the opportunity i try to make my encounters with women seem like they happened by coincidence.

Let's say I'm leaving a store and see a fine ass girl heading into another one...I'm liable to say fukk it and enter that store too and work the isles so I "accidentally" run into her.

I could see a girl 100 feet away from me in my neighborhood but fukk it I'll speedwalk if she looks good enough from behind. Hit her with that "excuse me" like I'm trying to walk past her and then start a conversation mentioning something generic about the weather, what shes wearing, our neighborhood whatever. This is when I excel the most...when I dont have to look so thirsty. Anyone else know the kinda shyt i'm talking about?

It's risky cause you might miss chances but when done well >>>>>

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This probably good a thread as any to ask this, Have any coli brehs ever stopped a chick that had headphones in and tried to spit game? nikka be seeing some bad hoes walking around my college campus but I don't know if its cool to stop em when they jamming and then I never see em again:to::to::to:
this shyt can be VEEEEEEEERY hit or miss. I'm not sure if I've succeeded at it yet but there have one or two times I got them snake eye reactions

I like to make eye contact before I just run up on a girl. That shyt does not show confidence if you just walk up :rudy:. When you walk into a room or go somewhere these woman are not blind, THEY SEE YOU. If you try to make eye contact they will make it with you or initiate it, or show interest in some other way. Why do you guys think these woman dont see you? :heh: . When you walk up theyre already like... "this nikka :shaq2::aicmon:"
real nikka shyt :mjlol:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

Probably yea. I'm not gon jump out from behind a tree right in front of her with "HEY! Stop right there!!! I wanna get wit you:obama:"

If I'm wit the fellaz and a bad ho walk by whom didn't see me yea I might do it jus for "actin a fool" or bragging rights purposes but if im by myself my face aint gonna be poppin out the clothing rack at Macy's wit "HEY GIRL!:krs:" on that surprise / Mr. Thirsty shyt.

Don't get me wrong I know Mr. Thirsty can be effective depending on the timing and the bytch but thats a level of the game I'm not on no more.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I somewhat agree with the dude you quoted but at the same time ain nothin wrong with waiting til you catch eye contact.

True story, this shyt JUST HAPPENED maybe 2 hours ago. I pull in to grocery store lot. As I park I spot two bytches in a Yukon in the row over from mt(because ima chicken hawk like that). I took my time getting out the car waitin on them hos to get out. Of course this strategy worked and now I'm approaching the entrance along side em.

I fresh off a work out so I got my (size medium) muscle shirt on/ chest poked out all that ol bullshyt ...in other words...yea I want the bytch to look at me before I say somethin.

She (the cute one with fat ass) looks my way...

Me: "whas up, how ya doin :jawalrus:"

Her: "hey, I'm fine...how bout you" [

[She could've stopped at "I'm fine" but the "how bout you" indicates she wants me to keep talking.]

Me: "I'm better now :jawalrus:"

Her: " I know right. Lol. It was hot as hell earlier I'm glad it's cooled down some too"

Me: "Naw mama, That ain what I was talkin bout:jawalrus:.........:shaq:"

Her: ":dwillhuh:...........:ohhh:..........:mjlol: Boy you crazy"

Long story short I didn't score then number . She was feelin me and flirting but was yappin about her and her bf sharing the same phone and him having trust issues blah blah and she's gonna need my number if we're gonna talk. and I was like no bytch you ain gettin my shyt without me knowing yours.

yup...that getting out the car slowly is the kinda shyt i do. gotta align your universe in a way where you can perform. the more it seems like a coincidence youre in the same vicinity the more natural the encounter will be