Do you wait for good eye contact? Pulling Chicks 101

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't have ego in this game of hollaring at hoes

Anyone and everyone will get rejected
Its part of the getting p*ssy process
word, too me its a #s game just like shooting in basketball

keep shooting, youll miss most but eventually something got to fall, and u might luck up and get a hot streak

the key is having no fear

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When girls come up to you though :jawalrus:

Some nikkas got muscles, some nikkas got height, some nikkas got charisma/swag. For whatever reason, girls like running their hands through my hair, random broads, asking what am I. You gotta have "good hair" for that though :troll:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
True

Plus how many times u see dudes circling girl trying to muster up some confidence just to talk to her...

Then some real nikka out of no where just comes in without hesitation and scoops her up..I see this a lot after club hrs or in the club

The club is different. There's no guesswork, every bytch in there wants to be hit on, even if they don't they at least expect to be.

I'm talking about non-club environments. The hot bytch at the red box or two persons ahead of you in the subway line. And we're also talkin about spittin at her without her previously seeing you (sneaking up on her). I'm assuming you don't give a fukk if her man is 20 seconds away from walking up to her and it wouldn't bother you one bit having your "excuse me I was wondering..." interrupted by a "No excuse me nikka, that's my girl, now gtfoh" along with the girl going "awww poor thing, :umad:"...that don't bother you at all ...right??? Because that's the kinda shyt that happens when you can't take two seconds to assess the situation.

The mfers in this thread claiming :camby:with eye contact before hollerin need to understand that it's equivalent to parachuting in to holler at her. You're literally coming outta nowhere.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Would you rather go 1 for 3 or 5 for 20? :mjpls:
Ha! I'm doin' better than that with chicks that give me eye contact.

Either way, with that 1, things are goin' smooth & easy. Those other 4 require work. I get no pleasure from chasin' or havin' to impress broads. Mutual interest is where it's at.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Ha! I'm doin' better than that with chicks that give me eye contact.

Either way, with that 1, things are goin' smooth & easy. Those other 4 require work. I get no pleasure from chasin' or havin' to impress broads. Mutual interest is where it's at.

I love mutual interest.....eliminates the other bullshyt factors

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Eye contact is ideal obviously. I personally wanna at least make sure that the girl has seen me in her crosshairs but she doesnt have to size me up.

Sometimes you have to go for broke though
yup...I have been rejected so many times I have lost count.
Same way I have run through my share of hoes I think I may have lost count too :lolbron:

But I'm on my way to being a changed man.
Shooting for 2015 new year resolution to live a righteous life :eddie: