Do you wait for good eye contact? Pulling Chicks 101

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
For real. Chicks are always aware of who the swagged out good looking nikkas are. They see you way before you see them.

If a chick ain't making eye contact it's cause she's already :mjpls: in her mind.

They aint some innocent gazelles u gotta run up on like in the wild. They hunting too...just in their own way

cosign....the game is reversed when u peep all the women u like physically in the area and position yourself in a way they all can feel your presence but u act like u dont see them :myman: then u feel eyes on u and u glance over and get that eye contact :youngsabo:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
cosign....the game is reversed when u peep all the women u like physically in the area and position yourself in a way they all can feel your presence but u act like u dont see them :myman: then u feel eyes on u and u glance over and get that eye contact :youngsabo:

Yea boy. shyt's like aikido. Use their own strength against.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This probably good a thread as any to ask this, Have any coli brehs ever stopped a chick that had headphones in and tried to spit game? nikka be seeing some bad hoes walking around my college campus but I don't know if its cool to stop em when they jamming and then I never see em again:to::to::to:

get in their line of vision and do the motion of taking headphones out ya ears

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
any bruhs ever accidentally put her number in wrong or didn't save it :snoop: all that work for nothin.

Or save the right number, bytch so fine she claims she used to be a stripper and you're like ":patrice:she might not be lyin:ehh:" spit game so good she's feelin you like a MFER and it shows, get invited to her crib few days later, youre new to the area and cant find it (pre-smart phone days) she's texting and calling for an hour trying to help you find the address she gave, you drive an hour in the OPPOSITE direction, three hours later she's finally fed up and says "you know what! fukk it! You got me waitin two mfin hours on you. Either you have a girl already or you just playin wit me either way don't call me NO MO!!" [clik]

Haunts me to this day. Just the thought of that lil fine thick small town 20 year old, fresh out the shower, lingerie/ thong on, waitin on me to come over and put out out the fire.:snoop:

I guess the bright side is its probably good I didn't find it. As crazy and wild as I was back then I dam sure would've popped a few babies out of her.:whew:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
had many bytches come up to me randomly and ask me if i was famous :russ:

"u look famous"

:smugbiden:

Used to get that shyt all the time. That or bytches asking the nikkas next to them if they know who I am and if im famous

shyt had a nikka feeling :dwillhuh::jawalrus::pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was going to say it depends on the type of chick she is (hood, college type, church, shy, etc)
But as I ran through my past scenarios with those very types, it's all the same. I don't wait for eye contact or any other signs of interest.

I've also found that by pouncing on women that way(not waiting for eye contact/signs of interest) it produces this element of surprise to your approach that just screams 'confident man'.. and coming across as confident is the number one panty dropper. :win:
I might have to try this

I usually wait for signs unless I'm in a club or something. It has to be an obvious sign tho. At least a smile but you can't trust that

Most the chicks I've dated knew me or of me, through work, school, or mutual friends