Do you wait for good eye contact? Pulling Chicks 101

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whateva:stopitslime:

That kinda shyt is unhealthy for the ego.

.....furthermore... Sometimes the ho don't if she's interested and needs a little persuading

...that's when I hit em with "excuse miss:ohhh:" and indirectly run down five quick reasons why she should be lettin me hit dat

1. I'm cute
2. I'm funny
3. I got money to trick off
4. I'm charming
5. I'm a good listener

A hint of "I'm crazy" helps too for the ones that love that bad boy shyt
Lol Na not unhealthy for my ego breh. Your method is basically the same as mine

"Sometimes the chick dont know if she's interested and needs a little persuading"= I'll assume she's interested instead of 2nd guessing myself and proceed to showcase traits to make her wanna choose

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Say brehs when y'all stop a girl and chat it up with her what do y'all talk about? I think I be sounding mad thirsty cause I always say the same shyt how ya doing, what's ya name, and proceed to get into some I'm just tryna be ya friend bullshyt :patrice:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
just talk to these bytches man, and have a personality. this shyt easy dog real shyt

I used to give that same advice. Used to think I was all charming and shyt. :mjlol: Now I know a chick decides within the first 5 seconds if she's feeling you or not.

Imma just focus on getting ripped, looking fresh, and stuntin on these other nikkas. shyt's real superficial out here brah :to:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Lol Na not unhealthy for my ego breh. Your method is basically the same as mine

"Sometimes the chick dont know if she's interested and needs a little persuading"= I'll assume she's interested instead of 2nd guessing myself and proceed to showcase traits to make her wanna choose

Ill assume NOTHING! :birdman:

If I condition myself with that amount of confidence approaching said random bytch I'm setting myself up for a potential rejection that will cause me to walk away all :to: despite how :youngsabo: I'm acting.

Now.... If I go into it with a more "win some lose some" mindset the scenario plays out gentler on the ego. Ex:

Me: "Ay what it do!! :yeshrug:"

Her: "fukk you mean what it do?!:usure:"

Me: "you know what the fukk I mean girl:shaq:"

Her: "well if that's what you mean, how bout HAYEL naw!:usure:"

Me: "well fukk you then:camby:, figured you was a dumb ho that don't know the best thing she's ever came across is standing right in front of her." (Total preparation for rejection)

...furthermore... The element of surprise is key. Having the "bytch I know you want this dikk:jawalrus:" attitude gets in the way of that. If she's fine as fukk she wont be surprised that your hollin at her "Ay baby whas up!"...However, she can still be shocked in other ways. Some unexpected borferline cornball shyt out of left field such as "excuse me miss:ohhh:, I just wanted to say thank you because seeing you reminded me why I need to start going back to church :lawd:"

...her first reaction will be :wtf: (blindsided) ...but if there's a chink in her armor she'll soon be :ehh:.....then :shaq:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Say brehs when y'all stop a girl and chat it up with her what do y'all talk about? I think I be sounding mad thirsty cause I always say the same shyt how ya doing, what's ya name, and proceed to get into some I'm just tryna be ya friend bullshyt :patrice:

Wrong wrong WRONG!!!!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ill assume NOTHING! :birdman:

If I condition myself with that amount of confidence approaching said random bytch I'm setting myself up for a potential rejection that will cause me to walk away all :to: despite how :youngsabo: I'm acting.

Now.... If I go into it with a more "win some lose some" mindset the scenario plays out gentler on the ego. Ex:

Me: "Ay what it do!! :yeshrug:"

Her: "fukk you mean what it do?!:usure:"

Me: "you know what the fukk I mean girl:shaq:"

Her: "well if that's what you mean, how bout HAYEL naw!:usure:"

Me: "well fukk you then:camby:, figured you was a dumb ho that don't know the best thing she's ever came across is standing right in front of her." (Total preparation for rejection)

...furthermore... The element of surprise is key. Having the "bytch I know you want this dikk:jawalrus:" attitude gets in the way of that. If she's fine as fukk she wont be surprised that your hollin at her "Ay baby whas up!"...However, she can still be shocked in other ways. Some unexpected borferline cornball shyt out of left field such as "excuse me miss:ohhh:, I just wanted to say thank you because seeing you reminded me why I need to start going back to church :lawd:"

...her first reaction will be :wtf: (blindsided) ...but if there's a chink in her armor she'll soon be :ehh:.....then :shaq:
Lol

Everything aint for everybody but I been eating good where Im at so Ima keep doing how I been doing

Whatever works for you breh

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like to make eye contact before I just run up on a girl. That shyt does not show confidence if you just walk up :rudy:. When you walk into a room or go somewhere these woman are not blind, THEY SEE YOU. If you try to make eye contact they will make it with you or initiate it, or show interest in some other way. Why do you guys think these woman dont see you? :heh: . When you walk up theyre already like... "this nikka :shaq2::aicmon:"

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was going to say it depends on the type of chick she is (hood, college type, church, shy, etc)
But as I ran through my past scenarios with those very types, it's all the same. I don't wait for eye contact or any other signs of interest.

I've also found that by pouncing on women that way(not waiting for eye contact/signs of interest) it produces this element of surprise to your approach that just screams 'confident man'.. and coming across as confident is the number one panty dropper. :win:

This up here Bruhs. You have to be able to balance confident & cocky because a lot of chicks are put off by straight cocky. Most of the time before you even notice the chick you wanna approach they've already peeped you out. Step to her confidently & not on some goofy timid ish & you increase your chances of bagging her.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This probably good a thread as any to ask this, Have any coli brehs ever stopped a chick that had headphones in and tried to spit game? nikka be seeing some bad hoes walking around my college campus but I don't know if its cool to stop em when they jamming and then I never see em again:to::to::to:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
This probably good a thread as any to ask this, Have any coli brehs ever stopped a chick that had headphones in and tried to spit game? nikka be seeing some bad hoes walking around my college campus but I don't know if its cool to stop em when they jamming and then I never see em again:to::to::to:

Lol this might sound like some b s but walk up to them and have your phone out for them to see it.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I like to make eye contact before I just run up on a girl. That shyt does not show confidence if you just walk up :rudy:. When you walk into a room or go somewhere these woman are not blind, THEY SEE YOU. If you try to make eye contact they will make it with you or initiate it, or show interest in some other way. Why do you guys think these woman dont see you? :heh: . When you walk up theyre already like... "this nikka :shaq2::aicmon:"

For real. Chicks are always aware of who the swagged out good looking nikkas are. They see you way before you see them.

If a chick ain't making eye contact it's cause she's already :mjpls: in her mind.

They aint some innocent gazelles u gotta run up on like in the wild. They hunting too...just in their own way

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

lol, yeah I be hatin that shyt. I try to make a real quick observation so I can use it as a better opening to get them headphones off of her.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
at my building I thought the central supply woman was attractive, and she was in charge of the " Sani Wipes" that our therapy department used a lot of, and she had to go to this one secluded area to get them for me. So I thought I'll ask for her number there and see what's up. So the day I did it I asked " so n so can you please get me some sani wipes? Well Sorry Sleepy I'm not the head of central supply any more from now on if you need them ask so n so I'm thinking dang man!:to: but then she was like well never mind I'll get em for you today but from now on :blessed::jawalrus: back in the game baby! went back to the room asked her if she was single she laughed said yea asked how old I was, got the number later that day