Do you wait for good eye contact? Pulling Chicks 101

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
yup...that getting out the car slowly is the kinda shyt i do. gotta align your universe in a way where you can perform. the more it seems like a coincidence youre in the same vicinity the more natural the encounter will be

Exactly! If I had ran up behind the bytch on isle 5 with "yo baby" it wouldn't have went as smooth. It would've been obvious to her and me that I'm chasing bytches in the cereal isle instead of it being a more casual "hi, what nice weather we have" type of (innocent) encounter.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
For real. Chicks are always aware of who the swagged out good looking nikkas are. They see you way before you see them.

If a chick ain't making eye contact it's cause she's already :mjpls: in her mind.

They aint some innocent gazelles u gotta run up on like in the wild. They hunting too...just in their own way

Good point. I was in the club line last week and overheard chicks pointing out the nikkas that they wanted to fukk with.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think girls who make eye contact does it purposely for the attention

but then again there are girls who dont make contact because they dont want to make too obvious

that's the problem. will she look, wont she look, is she making eye contact forreal, is she fraudin

too much time wasted on guesswork. quickest way to know for sure is to just approach and find out

Probably yea. I'm not gon jump out from behind a tree right in front of her with "HEY! Stop right there!!! I wanna get wit you:obama:"

If I'm wit the fellaz and a bad ho walk by whom didn't see me yea I might do it jus for "actin a fool" or bragging rights purposes but if im by myself my face aint gonna be poppin out the clothing rack at Macy's wit "HEY GIRL!:krs:" on that surprise / Mr. Thirsty shyt.

Don't get me wrong I know Mr. Thirsty can be effective depending on the timing and the bytch but thats a level of the game I'm not on no more.

lol @ Mr Thirsty....I guess. shyts only "thirsty" when it don't work. you can twist the narrative however you like tho

after all would you have been comfortable telling shorty from your example that you waited in your car till she got out, followed her till you could get in her vicinity and gawked at her till she finally looked over and granted you the courage to speak?

That waiting for her to look shyt is mostly only practical when you're in a room, when in public that time you spent waiting for eye contact is just enough time for her to leave and never cross paths with you again

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
When I get that "you don't talk much" shyt it usually stems from an atmosphere where I'm around a lot of attention craving dudes. I don't do the "who can be seen the most when bytches are around" contest so I be laid back in times like those. Being the laid back one stands out to some hos ...thus they approach and ask "why u never talk"

...."Why u aint talkin'"....Yep!!

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
that's the problem. will she look, wont she look, is she making eye contact forreal, is she fraudin

too much time wasted on guesswork. quickest way to know for sure is to just approach and find out

lol @ Mr Thirsty....I guess. shyts only "thirsty" when it don't work. you can twist the narrative however you like tho

after all would you have been comfortable telling shorty from your example that you waited in your car till she got out, followed her till you could get in her vicinity and gawked at her till she finally looked over and granted you the courage to speak?

1st of all, this "will she look, won't she look" shyt is all a part of checking the bytch out. I don't know about you, but I be checkin bytches out. If that's your style, seeing a bytch you like and whether she sees you or not you sprint to the ho and say whas up... Go for it breh.

And yea if I had a few more exchanges and its clear she's crossed that boundary into debating whether or not she gonna let me hit and i thought itd be effective yea id tell her I was practically stalking her in the lot. But WTF I look like telling her all that off the rip :childplease: fukk you talkin about

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
^^straight up. If you think she's dope, just say something to her. Rejection or not, at least you don't have to regret and wonder about the what ifs.
True

Plus how many times u see dudes circling girl trying to muster up some confidence just to talk to her...

Then some real nikka out of no where just comes in without hesitation and scoops her up..I see this a lot after club hrs or in the club