Do you think Square Enix will remake the worst mainline Final Fantasy?

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Cloud wasn’t actually soldier like Zack was but he was in the military working for Shinra while they were at war with Wutai. Everything that happened to cloud pretty much happened because of Shinra/Jenova/Sephiorth and all hojo’s experiements

I understand there's nuances.

Thats why Im a fan of the series.

I think anyone who dismisses any of the protagnists of any of the games as "emo" or "edgelord" as opposed to psychologicall wounded people dealing with baggage/issues while saving the world that inflicted it are generally self limiting idiots. Simpletons. Fools and the such.

So I went about it on their terms...and it wasnt without its fun.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I understand there's nuances.

Thats why Im a fan of the series.

I think anyone who dismisses any of the protagnists of any of the games as "emo" or "edgelord" as opposed to psychologicall wounded people dealing with baggage/issues while saving the world that inflicted it are generally self limiting idiots. Simpletons. Fools and the such.

So I went about it on their terms...and it wasnt without its fun.

I think its mostly Squall that gets the ‘emo’ label just because his character is kind of a moody dikk for a large portion of the game, also he doesn’ really look tough outside of his scar.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I think its mostly Squall that gets the ‘emo’ label just because his character is kind of a moody dikk for a large portion of the game, also he doesn’ really look tough outside of his scar.

I was going to mention his appearance too along with the music that was out on that time.

Then I saw how much I had already written.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
this game was better than XIII but they definitely shouldn’t remake it

card game ended up being the best part of the game :mjlol:

You aren't lying the card game was great. I didn't even finish this trash ass game.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got:

I never really played 1,2,or 5

It’s list switches on a whim, I’d put tactics right under final Fantasy 7 on my list too.
:ohlawd: