Do you think Square Enix will remake the worst mainline Final Fantasy?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Bosses, GF’s/Summons, characters, SPACE, traveling, hidden bullshyt to find, Tonberry King, the space ship, being better than p*ssy ass IX (X, XI, XII, AND XIII), card game, card refining, hoes, an in-game salary, war, gun, spider tanks, a weird ass sorceress, boosting attacks, hoes, quick time events, more hoes, visiting family members, pets, the list goes on. I can’t believe you put that hallway simulator ahead of Ff8.

No lie - did FF VIII inspire you to join the military? :salute: if so

Edit - Still hate the game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bosses, GF’s/Summons, characters, SPACE, traveling, hidden bullshyt to find, Tonberry King, the space ship, being better than p*ssy ass IX

dave-chappelle-dylon.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What did you love about it? :jbhmm:

Let us take a journey into the mind of an FF8 fan
Out of the three PS1 FF games, it had the best battle mechanics with the junction system, the summons/guardian force (Eden and Doomtrain especially). The best overworld and music and the better supporting cast. And it has Quistis..

:umad:

Bosses, GF’s/Summons, characters, SPACE, traveling, hidden bullshyt to find, Tonberry King, the space ship, being better than p*ssy ass IX (X, XI, XII, AND XIII), card game, card refining, hoes, an in-game salary, war, gun, spider tanks, a weird ass sorceress, boosting attacks, hoes, quick time events, more hoes, visiting family members, pets, the list goes on. I can’t believe you put that hallway simulator ahead of Ff8.
:salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck Correct that dap. IX GOATed :wow:

Im just triggered by it all

Out of the three PS1 FF games, it had the best battle mechanics with the junction system, the summons/guardian force (Eden and Doomtrain especially). The best overworld and music and the better supporting cast. And it has Quistis..

Junction system better than the Materia system :scusthov:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

plus, Triple Triad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought Final Fantasy 2 was the weakest game in the series. (Not the one with Cecil, that's IV. I'm talking about the OG Final Fantasy II on the NES/Famicom).

capsule_616x353.jpg

Final Fantasy IV (with Cecil, Kain, et al) was great, but Final Fantasy II was pretty mediocre IMO.
8 is my least favorite of the Playstation-era Final Fantasies though. The junction system was a mess IMO.