Do you think Square Enix will remake the worst mainline Final Fantasy?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:umad:

Bosses, GF’s/Summons, characters, SPACE, traveling, hidden bullshyt to find, Tonberry King, the space ship, being better than p*ssy ass IX (X, XI, XII, AND XIII), card game, card refining, hoes, an in-game salary, war, gun, spider tanks, a weird ass sorceress, boosting attacks, hoes, quick time events, more hoes, visiting family members, pets, the list goes on. I can’t believe you put that hallway simulator ahead of Ff8.
All of this plus it has one of the best soundtracks of the series. I also fukked with the villains, although Ultimecia should've had like one or two more scenes to build up.

Not sure about X (although Seifer > Seymour), but I definitely prefer this over any of the other mainline games that came after (except Remake; if we're counting that as a separate game).

Superstar
Daps
All of this plus it has one of the best soundtracks of the series. I also fukked with the villains, although Ultimecia should've had like one or two more scenes to build up.

Not sure about X (although Seifer > Seymour), but I definitely prefer this over any of the other mainline games that came after.

The series is basically 6-8, 10,12,14,15. I don’t acknowledge the existed of the rest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:huhldup:
9 is basically a pointless beastiality simulator. Plus I don’t remember any black characters aside from what I’m assuming they cast vivi to be smh.

You are lost in the sauce brother. Zidane is actually a super powered alien like Goku (and the only one that actively likes girls) and Amarant is black

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I've been a devout fan ever since IV was going by II and I love VIII.

Unabashedly.

If remade, they just need to make the game unbreakable and not release it right after the VII remake is fully released.

Oh and that "emo" character criticism is bullshyt. If Cloud amd Squall are "emo" then its been a FF staple since Cecil in FFIV.

And, Jesus, they gave you, the happy go lucky idiot types, Laguna anyway.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been a devout fan ever since IV was going by II and I love VIII.

Unabashedly.

If remade, they just need to make the game unbreakable and not release it right after the VII remake is fully released.

Oh and that "emo" character criticism is bullshyt. If Cloud amd Squall are "emo" then its been a FF staple since Cecil in FFIV.

And, Jesus, they gave you, the happy go lucky idiot types, Laguna anyway.

Cecil and Cloud are conflicted soldiers working for an evil empire, thats not emo thats war

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Cecil and Cloud are conflicted soldiers working for an evil empire, thats not emo thats war

I dont think any of them are "emo".

Hence the quotes.

Some people group Cloud and Squall as emo. Lets go by their basic bytch thinking.

Cecil was working for a king/adopted father (at least so he thought). He was so disillusioned and angst ridden from killing civilians he was too depressed to fukk his girlfriend until he went on a religious retreat to some mountain with some kids to talk to a mirror haunted by his real Dad so he can hear hang in there champ.

His whole story was an existential crisis and a whole ass family therapy session.

Cloud was the first to catch the emo tag. Cloud gave no fukks if Shinra was evil or not. He wasnt serving in a war. That was his whole thing as he was doing cosplay as an elite supersoldier. turned eco-Taliban.

He became a hired hand in a terrorist group to impress the girl he likes likes.

All because, growing up he was depressed that he couldnt impress the girl he likes likes.

Only to be depressed he failed at getting the job he thought would impress the girl he likes likes.

He was so depressed that his hero, a nutjob with severe mommy issues, turned him into a trauma victim only so he could Single White Female disorder his best friend. Thats not even going over the Jenova cell induced Stockholm syndrome Manchurian candidate bit.

But hey, right before the world almost ended. He got to fukk the girl he likes likes.

And by the way, Squall was a soldier too. And an orphan too. And in a war too. And dealing with personal issues too. And war was aggravating them too.

Its almost like that war, orphans, and coming to grips with personal issues are the central themes of the Final Fantasy series since Final Fantasy II on the NES.

Almost.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont think any of them are "emo".

Hence the quotes.

Some people group Cloud and Squall as emo. Lets go by their basic bytch thinking.

Cecil was working for a king/adopted father (at least so he thought). He was so disillusioned and angst ridden from killing civilians he was too depressed to fukk his girlfriend until he went on a religious retreat to some mountain with some kids to talk to a mirror haunted by his real Dad so he can hear hang in there champ.

His whole story was an existential crisis and a whole ass family therapy session.

Cloud was the first to catch the emo tag. Cloud gave no fukks if Shinra was evil or not. He wasnt serving in a war. That was his whole thing as he was doing cosplay as an elite supersoldier. turned eco-Taliban.

He became a hired hand in a terrorist group to impress the girl he likes likes.

All because, growing up he was depressed that he couldnt impress the girl he likes likes.

Only to be depressed he failed at getting the job he thought would impress the girl he likes.

He was so depressed that his hero, a nutjob with severe mommy issues, turned him into a trauma victim only so he could Single White Female disorder on his best friend. Thats not even going over the Jenova cell induced Stockholm syndrome Manchurian candidate bit.

But hey, right before the world almost ended. He got to fukk the girl he likes likes.

And by the way, Squall was a soldier too. And an orphan too. And in a war too. And dealing with personal issuess too. And war was aggravating them too.

Its almost like that war, orphans, and coming to grips with personal issues are the central themes of the Final Fantasy series since Final Fantasy II on the NES.

Almost.

Cloud wasn’t actually soldier like Zack was but he was in the military working for Shinra while they were at war with Wutai. Everything that happened to cloud pretty much happened because of Shinra/Jenova/Sephiorth and all hojo’s experiements