Do you think Microsoft will eventually drop hardware and go 3rd party?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have 160 million dollars
I have 24

You gave me 60 million dollars

I give you back 20 mill.

Now i have the same 60 you gave me, and you only have 116 mil.

Who lost money here :jbhmm:
How about you have 84m, I take 20m of that on some debo shyt.

Now you only have 60m. Is that a loss?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So, you claim to be here for honest nuanced conversation.

But you skip past all the honesty and nuance to promote your position.

Then you wonder why i call you a stan

:ohhh:
Show me where I'm wrong.

In reality xbox experienced a peak with the 360 and have been in decline since then. But you don't want to have that conversation.

You call me a stan when you don't have an answer. You've also used the term nuance 5-6 times tonight. Might be time to add to that bingo card.

"I'm not wrong, you're just not having a nuanced conversation" ass folks.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Show me where I'm wrong.

In reality xbox experienced a peak with the 360 and have been in decline since then. But you don't want to have that conversation.
You decide the timing and cutoff of when things matter based on your own agenda.

Again. There’s only ever been about 180mil customers between the two.

Sony started off with 88% of those customers. They currently have about 64% of those customers.
You call me a stan when you don't have an answer. You've also used the term nuance 5-6 times tonight. Might be time to add to that bingo card.

"I'm not wrong, you're just not having a nuanced conversation" ass folks.
I gave you the answer and you want to make a bingo card with it instead of having an actual conversation :ehh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Meachie meeach flailling like a magikarp furiously

nikka its over and its going to be beautiful at the xbox funeral nikka :banderas:
Pull the plug nikka tryna keep it alive as a vegetable when its dead nikka it ain’t coming back

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Quick comment about Xbox console production:

The FTC v Microsoft case revealed a ton of info about MSFT and Xbox, including how they view hardware.

CFO Amy Hood said in her declaration testimony that lower profit margins impact the entirety of the Xbox business.

Lower-than-expected margins lead to layoffs, scaling of operations, and even hardware production.

Xbox consoles are produced and sold at a loss. If Xbox is unable to maintain a certain level of profitability, then it has to cut costs. One of the ways it can cut costs is by ordering, producing/manufacturing, and shipping fewer Xbox consoles.

:sas2: