Do you think Microsoft will eventually drop hardware and go 3rd party?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

In May, I received a tip that Microsoft is changing up its Xbox strategy for the new financial year in the EMEA regions. I haven't been able to fully verify this, but the tipster claimed Microsoft will stop marketing Xbox consoles in certain markets in EMEA and focus only on Game Pass, cloud gaming, PC, and Xbox controllers. Microsoft has been struggling to sell Xbox Series S / X consoles in many countries across EMEA, and the tipster believes Microsoft will now allocate less console stock to Europe as a result. If you've heard more, please let me know.

A few weeks after I received this tip, Xbox tweeted: "No console, no problem 🔥" in a post on X about the new Xbox app for Fire TV sticks. If Microsoft is genuinely rethinking its console strategy across Europe, it will be interesting to see where stock is allocated for its upcoming discless Xbox Series X console.

Druski idk

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sony stans so triggered at the ActiBlizz acquisition going through after deluding themselves it "couldn't happen" they're tryna summon the Dragon Balls IRL to wish MS outta the console business now. :mjlol: Yea dummies, Microsoft just paid $70 billion for Bethesda and all them, in no small part because they were THAT scared of Sony buying exclusivity for Starfield/other Bethesda IPs going forward if they didn't.... so they could hand over complete exclusivity of every non-Nintendo franchise across the industry now and forever forward come next gen. You geniuses really figured it all out. :unimpressed: Why don't you tell Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, all of these companies with hundred billion to trillion dollar market caps how they did and/or are continuing to do it all wrong if they've ever operated at a loss (losses in some cases exponentially, thousands times greater than all the losses of Xbox across its entire existence) and should actually just be abandoning ship and closing up shop. :skip: I'm sure you six figure six cert coli brehs who know so much better will be reaching the top of NASDAQ with this stunning industry insight guiding you surely. :troll:
:ahh: