Do You Think FF16 Will Be A Sales Flop?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbots really think their cheap ass group of gamers would'be added much sales to FF16 :mjlol:
Lots of players on PC.

Game won’t “flop” but it very well could be one of those square enix games that sells millions of copies but still ends up a “disappointment” to their internal sales goals.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt so bad over there, got you stanning timed multiplat games :wow:
got me stanning games i would have bought for 70 dollars regardless of its exclusivity being a fan of the franchise, meanwhile you as a fan gotta keep staring through the window, slick talking from outside the club.

Don’t think we don’t remember your stories about being a lifelong FF fan, keep making passive aggressive threads about it though, that will make the ps5 happen for you :umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
got me stanning games i would have bought for 70 dollars regardless of its exclusivity being a fan of the franchise, meanwhile you as a fan gotta keep staring through the window, slick talking from outside the club.

Don’t think we don’t remember your stories about being a lifelong FF fan, keep making passive aggressive threads about it though, that will make the ps5 happen for you :umad:

Meach got a toaster IIRC so he wont be able to play this piff regardless

hard times :wow: