Do You Think FF16 Will Be A Sales Flop?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
got me stanning games i would have bought for 70 dollars regardless of its exclusivity being a fan of the franchise, meanwhile you as a fan gotta keep staring through the window, slick talking from outside the club.

Don’t think we don’t remember your stories about being a lifelong FF fan, keep making passive aggressive threads about it though, that will make the ps5 happen for you :umad:

I hope square enix can reclaim some of their final fantasy dignity with this game. It’s been way too many duds in a row in the mainline final fantasy series.

Lot of duds and trash coming outa sqaure till they signed with sony huh??? :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lot of duds and trash coming outa sqaure till they signed with sony huh??? :mjlol:

Actually, yeah.

Its amazing how Final Fantasy 7 Remake, FFXIV, and now XVI, games that all skip xbox seem to be the best in the series lately. Seems Sony/SE got the magic touch :blessed:

Wish you could be there :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach got a toaster IIRC so he wont be able to play this piff regardless

hard times :wow:
yeah at the end of the day I enjoyed what I played thoroughly but in retrospect I wanted more. Its a lot of shyt that with a few tweaks could have made this 9/10 game and not a 7.5 range. The narrative was all over the place, battle system was mash, use potion, repeat. and the quests were really pointless considering you do the same thing for every battle. But I still enjoyed it, but I can't see me giving SE more of my money to see shyt that should have been included like what happened when gladious left etc. Its a flawed but enjoyable game and what that fukk boy who kept quoting me didn't realize is that people have been literally fiening for this joan for ten years. I was a sophomore when they unveiled this shyt. So for me to get the end product and its merely an above average game is grounds for criticism.

All this stanning for the follow up to a merely average 7.5 game.

Sony stans :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All this stanning for the follow up to a merely average 7.5 game.

Sony stans :wow:

This is stupid, retarded, nonsensical posting but I'm not shocked with who its coming from.

You and I both know FF are usually self contained entries. FF12, has no bearing on how FF5 played. FF14 played just like 15 huh. clown:comeon:

Aint nobody even stanning this shyt, just because you excited for a game to drop doesn't equate to stanning. you'd understand this if you ever actually had games to look forward to

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is stupid, retarded, nonsensical posting but I'm not shocked with who its coming from.

You and I both know FF are usually self contained entries. FF12, has no bearing on how FF5 played. FF14 played just like 15 huh. clown:comeon:

Aint nobody even stanning this shyt, just because you excited for a game to drop doesn't equate to stanning. you'd understand this if you ever actually had games to look forward to
You and i both know people have been down on final fantasy and sqaure for a long time now.

Up until FF16 was announced as a timed exclusive, this board only talked about how trash 15 was and how sqaure had fell off. I was one of the few here to defend 15.

Now all of a sudden square is amazing and FF16 is y’all most anticipated game.

fukk outa here y’all stannary is on full display.

Y’all did the same shyt with the metal gear remake FOR YEARS y’all were hype posting a bunch of threads and rumors when you thought it was exclusive. The moment it was announced as multiplat all the excitement and talk about the game died.

Goofy ass sony nikkas :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You and i both know people have been down on final fantasy and sqaure for a long time now.

Up until FF16 was announced as a timed exclusive, this board only talked about how trash 15 was and how sqaure had fell off. I was one of the few here to defend 15.

Now all of a sudden square is amazing and FF16 is y’all most anticipated game.

fukk outa here y’all stannary is on full display.

Y’all did the same shyt with the metal gear remake FOR YEARS y’all were hype posting a bunch of threads and rumors when you thought it was exclusive. The moment it was announced as multiplat all the excitement and talk about the game died.

Goofy ass sony nikkas :mjlol:

???

I'm copping MG3 remake day one that game is a goat. pull receipts, people hyped. hell I may cop it on PC if it looks better there.

FF14 has been consistently the best MMO for years, FF7R was goated. Octopath 1/2 were greatly received. arguably two of the best classic JRPGS released in ages. Nier Automata. One of the goat gaming experiences. Triangle strat, great game for the genre. even fringe shyt like stranger of paradise has its fans/niche

This rhetoric that square has been releasing all trash is kind of hilarious. yea some of the shyt is mid but no one hits on everything and they release a lot of random shyt.

you just making up shyt, as per usual. If you actually played games you would know this, but I digress.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
???

I'm copping MG3 remake day one that game is a goat. pull receipts, people hyped. hell I may cop it on PC if it looks better there.

FF14 has been consistently the best MMO for years, FF7R was goated. Octopath 1/2 were greatly received. arguably two of the best classic JRPGS released in ages. Nier Automata. One of the goat gaming experiences. Triangle strat, great game for the genre. even fringe shyt like stranger of paradise has its fans/niche

This rhetoric that square has been releasing all trash is kind of hilarious. yea some of the shyt is mid but no one hits on everything and they release a lot of random shyt.

you just making up shyt, as per usual. If you actually played games you would know this, but I digress.

The more likely scenario is meach is starting to become bitter and hateful toward square because they are ignoring his platform. I’ve noticed this with a lot of xbox stans

Its wild telling obvious final fantasy fans, people who have played damn near every game in the franchise that they are only hype for the next one because of exclusivity. I was hype for 7 Remake, 15, 13, 12, 10, etc. why would this one, the one that has not had any development issues, made by a proven a proven studio, with great preview buzz, be the one we wouldn’t be hype for lol