Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically my reason for this thread is you will hear people say stuff like "He has never worked a hard day in his life" "They dont know the value of money" etc etc

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Basically my reason for this thread is you will hear people say stuff like "He has never worked a hard day in his life" "They dont know the value of money" etc etc

Yeah, let them deal with fukked up work, or work that doesn't come, or escalating prices, spending like 8 hours in a car, or pounding the pavement til your legs are sore, standing in the rain, soaking fukking wet, trying to keep the work dry, and make a few plays. Driving from place to place, person to person, you and like three cell phones, no friends, no girl, just trying to make it all work, and you have the tension eating you alive. Everyone is partying, enjoying themselves, coming home at like 3:30 AM, exhausted, and alone, kick of the $600 loafers, and lay in bed, by yourself, because you're isolated as fukk. The shyt is physically and mentally damaging, drains the life from you, if you are in it like that. And even on the good days, dressed up among friends, expensive dinners, nice cars, clubs, you are sitting there like, tomorrow could be the last day like this, cuffed in county, using toilet paper for a fukking pillow.

Or the inner politics and relationships of the business, the pettiness, the rivalries, all the bullshyt that people deal with in any line of corporate or office job. But, a lot of people, are lazy, retarded, breaking down half's and shyt, who haven't worked a hard day, and don't know the value of money.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all I know is my roommate deals and he doesn't do sh!t all day, yet drives a modded infiniti coupe, has a 30k motorcycle, and another car he is working on. So yes I am jelly

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Ohio was getting it and when papa joe was running things nikkas was eating well in Columbus from Livingston ave to mt Vernon ave from the north to the south

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all I know is my roommate deals and he doesn't do sh!t all day, yet drives a modded infiniti coupe, has a 30k motorcycle, and another car he is working on. So yes I am jelly

nikka you want the feds kicking your door? shyttt them fukkboys gon cuff your ass too lol

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Ive dated drug dealers and have drug dealing aquaintences. The ones that sell hard drugs in large quantities make alot of money. The ones i know sellin top shelf weed do ok. The thing about it is their always busy catchin jugs. The ones i know sellin mid are broke and dusty af

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Do you think they're getting it easy (money that is)? Do you get irritated that they barely work and are caking whereas you and others are just getting by?

I dont think like this but I've heard many people view it like this, as if they dont know the value of money, in a jealous tone too lol. Interesting what yall think.

:childplease: are you 16 my dude. ? This sounds like some real hip hop / tv inspired question a child would ask. Did you just watch some gangster movies?

Ill take my regular job over that nonsense any day.

I dont know any retired, succesful drug dealers who live a happy life.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily. Some nikkas make it out, if they dont get greedy.

My nephew's boy (let's call him Q) lives out Delaware. My nephew is only 4 years younger than me, so I kick it with him and his boys from time to time. His boy Q.......he was driving a Bentley Flying Spur in high school :why: I shyt you not, I swear on everything I love, I wish I had photos to prove it. shyt wasn't leased, he still got it. His pops just had it like that :huhldup: He (his pops) had houses all throughout Philly & Delaware :skip: He hooked all his sons up with their own businesses after they graduated, his brother & him running a restaurant and the older one running some club in the city. I ask my nephew all the time what Q's dad did and he just be like, all I know is he from Philly :whoa:

Driving a Bentley in HS?:ohmy: I bet you even grown ass teachers were throwing puss at that nikka. That is straight Upper class mentality of the black elite.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Driving a Bentley in HS?:ohmy: I bet you even grown ass teachers were throwing puss at that nikka. That is straight Upper class mentality of the black elite.

I thought it was stupid as hell :aicmon:

I mean yea....I can imagine all the p*ssy you'd get driving that to high school :whew: I just know being 17 (they 20 now), driving a 200k vehicle around isn't the brightest idea. You just asking to get jacked and killed. I told my nephew not to be riding with that nikka to clubs & shyt :snoop:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
There's a book called Gang Leader For a Day, in which a graduate student observed a Chicago gang back in the late 80's, early 90's. To make a long story short, he eventually got the books of the gang, and after crunching the numbers, found that the average drug dealer only makes slightly above minimum wage. Now this was a few decades ago, so the pay rate may have changed. But drug dealing isn't a future oriented vocation.