Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
ive seen both sides of the coin.

i kno 1 smart cat who hustled pounds of chronic n pills, paid for a college education, and is now in finance making 6 figures. he obviously stopped slanging drugs.

i kno another cat who was slanging crystal methamphemine and coke. he got caught up wid a drug/gun charge and got locked up, then violated parole with the same stuff. i think hes a two striker now in cali. hes bout to come back out, and likely go back for the same stuff.

i think it depends on your clientle and drugs sold.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
again its all about that connect and clintele...u get in good with both and u good out here...the shyt is gon sell itself...ppl down here in fla can trace back to the boat where the coke came off of...if u hear in the news about a cruiseliner gettin knocked off with millions of dollars of coke or weed....shyt gon be ugly down here

when i lost my job i took my last and got some crip and grinded it out...shyt was soo slow...one day u might get 2 plays, one day your phone might not stop ringing...but when ur established and your face is out in the streets you good...again what gets nikkas caught up is tryin to be "dat nikka"

my daddy always been a hustla, pretty sure he's seen a few hunned thousand...but he keeps goin back to jail because he has to be "dat nikka"...this last time he's been out since 05 and just recently started gettin money...instead of savin money he had to be "dat nikka"...fresh fits and shoes, gambling all day on tha street or at the hardrock, wet the magnum, new rims 8 12s new interior...just to be "dat nikka" again...now he's back in county on a traffick charge

one thing about it is that all money aint good money...if u dnt kno dat nikka dnt fukk wit dat nikka...period...even ppl that you know and love are working, i've heard stories of nikkas fainting when they read the names on their paper work...as long as u stay low key and keep ppl outta your business ur gonna be alright...nikkas be flippin cars jewelry and clothes and dont even have a house to stay at, they be shackin up with they bytch and her mama n shyt

one of my uncles (rip) was a true hustler...not just in dope but in general....this nikka had to be like 22, bought a house, leather furniture big screen pool table all in the early 90s...mirrors on the bathroom ceilings, jacuzzi jet tubs, big ass salt water fish tank built into the wall...he got bored with the house, knocked the roof out and made 20 foot high ceilings...him and his bm drove average cars, stayed takin trips n shyt...i always wondered how this nikka had all this selling ballpoint pens n shyt

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand I've got a roommate who deals, doesn't do anything all day most days, constantly modding his cars and motorcycle, has thousands of dollars laying around his room when I go in and seems to be doing well. On the other hand I work in a prison and dudes with 15 to 75 years for various drugs sold ain't whassup. many have tales of what their life was like on the outside, and when I ask them if they think it was worth it they all say no.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Glad that young black kids ain't doing it as much these days. These stories just equal a lifetime of being an underachiever and an outright failure to your kids.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The drug dealers actually making money are the ones that are up all day every day ready to make a sale at odd hours of the night. It's really not that easy to make the money. shyt is stressful.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
With all these dope boys nikkas need to flip it using real estate.

Black men should be to real estate what Koreans are to weave and Middle Easterners are to gas stations

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
well,you could always console yourself in the fact that drugs dealers usually get the book thrown at them&Leviathan eats the key while corrupt war generals responsible for genocide,serial killers,CEO's that fukk up multiple people's lives get pardoned,house arrest,or enjoy their stay in cushy country club prisons

and what about your govt who bring the drugs in,does your distaste extend to them as well?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
One of my good male friends who's currently studying to become a dentist sells weed on the side on campus. I swear whenever I see this dude he has a shyt load of money on him. I'm talking thousands of dollars. :wow: He's a good (19 year old) kid who still manages to get good grades and has a great social life. Even though he says that he doesn't get any sleep at night because he's always on the road moving bricks. So my point is, not every dealer is a bum bytch who doesn't make any profit and isn't going anywhere in life. :smugfavre:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One of my good male friends who's currently studying to become a dentist also sells weed on the side on campus. I swear whenever I see this dude he has a shyt load of money on him. I'm talking thousands of dollars. :wow: He's a good (19 year old) kid. He still manages to get good grades and has a great social life. Even though he says that he doesn't get any sleep at night cause he's always on the road moving bricks. So my point is, not every dealer is a bum bytch who doesn't make any profit and isn't going anywhere in life. :smugfavre:

Of course you love him. All ya young ass chicks do. :leostare:

Weed shouldn't be illegal, but selling it without a focused mind state is :wtf: