Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
My mexican homie who owns a detail shop with his sister sold drugs for about 2 years just to get money to invest into trade school which he switch it up to a nice car detail shop..

He said the biggest problem doing it from the mexican side was the mexican gangs had no problem smoking your mom and dad, chopping up your kid and raping your girl/wife then toast her to wild dogs.

I know dudes i grew up with are in jail, riding bikes around the old hoods, standing at the gas stations begging for money or shacking up with a woman with 3 or 4 kids, or they just riding around in beat down cars with other broke N1ggas trying to bag young chicks and these dudes are in there 30's

Daps
Reppin
NULL
point blank, a lot of nikkas aren't smart when dealing drugs. you can tell they grew up poor, because they take their money and begin flossing. and they always let other nikkas into their circle, because they want people to know they got it like that. it's just as much a high to be known as "that dude" as it is for their clientele to smoke that rock or snort that blow.

but that's just one side. anyone saying that you can't sell drugs and stay lowkey without getting caught up has never sold drugs in their life. a lot of dudes out here have NO friends and keep their dealing beneath the radar, but they're making money. they're out here, being smart about their deals, making sure that the people they deal to are dependable and trustworthy. and they don't let anyone else know what they're doing.

not every drug dealer is on that rara flossing busting they gun bullshyt. those are the nikkas that you read about in the papers and see in these rap videos. there is a whole other side of the game, where smart and lowkey nikkas make paper and don't get caught up in the bullshyt. and there is very little stress involved, because they're not dealing with dirtbags.

so, yes, SOME drug dealers have it VERY easy. the smart ones.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Like breh said it's different types...personally any nikka i ever met that was ONLY getting drug money was losing, either he was making enough money to draw too much attention (cops, jack boys) or they weren't going hard enough to really do anything other than get by, which would be better than minimum wage honestly. That's about as big of a waste of time/health as any short term bid.

TIME IS MONEY....that includes jail time, how much money are you getting out of your current set up compared to how much MONEY you could lose sitting still somewhere for a period of time, do the math, make your play.

Most dope boys ain't investing shyt..even small time nikkas can nickle and dime their way to funding bigger/better/legit prospects, i honestly feel like if you could do it out in the open that there should be some kinda class at the rec centers and shyt in the hood that will give you tips on how to make your money work.

Not even on no moral shyt, but on some "you can only do this for so long, here's some options". The problem is nikkas is satisfied with clubbin and showing out, and being stagnant, some nikkas wanna sell dope more for the adrenaline rush than the business.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Watching the docs like Cocaine Cowboys, I'd say many of them do have it easy......but many of them get greedy and delusional.

Those Cocaine Cowboys dudes were making several million $$$ a week. But they kept getting greedy and never thought they'd get caught. But there's so many hands in the pot that you're paying with fire if even 1 person slips up. Anybody could be plotting on you or making a deal with the feds.

If you're a drug dealer on that level and you make 5-6 million dollars in a short period of time, you need to stop and get out. Take that and live a great life and disconnect urself from the game.

Its dried up now but, the stories I hear from my older cousins and my brother (rip) was that it was Sodom & Gomorrah out there in the late 80s, early 90s. It was just that easy to sell drugs. When you look at the crime rates of larger cities back then, New York and LA having like 1500+ murders a year.......it makes sense. shyt was hell, alot of nikkas was getting killed. Alot of nikkas ended up doing football numbers. A very small amount made it out unscathed.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:what: I don't even know what you getting at. I'm saying that from reading this thread, nikkas don't know shyt about selling dope.

You know what I'm getting at.:ufdup:

I thought you knew all about drug dealers

They either get

SPRUNG

GO TO PRISON

DEAD

OR

IN OR OUT COURT

Take your pick

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
my sells crack and be caking

new car and house

and he ain't no big time dealer neither, just a low level soldier that actually sells it on the street

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You know what I'm getting at.:ufdup:

I thought you knew all about drug dealers

They either get

SPRUNG

GO TO PRISON

DEAD

OR

IN OR OUT COURT

Take your pick

I didn't say I knew a lot about drug dealers, but I do know a lot about the dope game in general. I was just stating that nikkas ain't know shyt about selling dope for real from the post I was reading. It's a bunch of second hand accounts, generalizations, cliche's heard from movies, songs, etc..., and common sense knowledge.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
That's not true, Ohio is very lenient. A nikka can come here and get caught with enough bricks to build a house and get probation. It money out here baby, come through.

:patrice::childplease:

I don't see why anybody would hustle in 2013 when tax season Comes once a year. nikkas always late

MasterKush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've known tons of dudes that sold dope. But I can only remember one that actually made any significant money. Most are just making enough to get by.

It's because not enough cats are smart enough to invest they profit back into their buisness venture..
Spending they profit on gucci belts and car notes :snoop:
The real bosses stay low key. No flashy shyt till they have it really made.
Talking bout enough money to not even needa be putting in work.
they be having cats under them doing the dirty work :win: