Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
That's not true, Ohio is very lenient. A nikka can come here and get caught with enough bricks to build a house and get probation. It money out here baby, come through.

rut9pu.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The streets so fukked up nowadays everybody trying to rob each other.

ive been squared up for a few years now.
pay taxes,touch dough being the land lord on
a few peices of property,hit the gym,play xbox
and post here in my polo robe and slippers....
nikkas can have the streets.....I ate good.
:lawd:

a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I've known 3 drug dealers in my life and I ain't talking bout nickel and dime nikkas either. 2 was white and one was a nikka. The 2 white boys were trafficking that shyt up and down I95 and you wod never have suspected that shyt bc they drove non suspect vehi le and cac it all the way up when they was making runs. The nikka on the other hand displayed every stereotype of ya typical fl drug dealer from the dreads to the beat up chevy with the illegal tints. That nikka end up catching a charge with 25000 bond and somehow only did 3 months.

Moral of the story is if you doing dirt be smart bout it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm pretty much the only person in my circle of friends who does not sell drugs
They always make comments about how the working man are punks etc.
But i do the same shyt they do without having to watch my back 24/7
I think the majority of dealers get caught in some scarface mindset where they think they're moving big weight when realistically they're selling dirt weed and living off minimum wage.

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
That's not true, Ohio is very lenient. A nikka can come here and get caught with enough bricks to build a house and get probation. It money out here baby, come through.

This is somewhat true. But i wouldn't even smoke on ohio highways i was called in by a trucker few years back me and my bro was smokin in l between springfield and columbus. trooper tried to charge us wit ovi but he let us go.