Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I know a couple cats gettin it in for really. I know one who got tore off by a raid this past summer. the rest of the dealers are all jokes and play. terrible business. drugdealers varies like someone else said. but trust most are a joke. me personally i make a fair amount quietly myself the most successful drug dealers "dont do drugs"

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: are you 16 my dude. ? This sounds like some real hip hop / tv inspired question a child would ask. Did you just watch some gangster movies?

Ill take my regular job over that nonsense any day.

I dont know any retired, succesful drug dealers who live a happy life.

I'm just repeating questions that your typical "upstanding" citizen would say, if you reread in the initial post I said I don't look at it that way, I know just as much or even more on this topic than people in the thread.

Leave it up to people in the Coli to clown every post, apparently fukking every bytch, etc lol

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I'm just repeating questions that your typical "upstanding" citizen would say, if you reread in the initial post I said I don't look at it that way, I know just as much or even more on this topic than people in the thread.

Leave it up to people in the Coli to clown every post, apparently fukking every bytch, etc lol

No your not. Typical people dont think drug dealers are winning or getting ahead. Normal ppl dont think selling drugs is done out of laziness. Its done for its high profits Your question was asked from a suburban unfamiliarty with the subject, and reeked of child like wonder.

No one wants to live like that.

fukk outta here and spending a life behind bars.No thanks fam

:ufdup:

Dont try and pull the "typical coli" arugment . It dont apply here. Your statement was stupid. Get over it

Waits for you to come in here talmin bout ,you know cats getting caked up. You from the hood and know real nikkas moving weight. You deep in the streets and know the game

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's thr irony in your post that has me up on nikkas like you.... Up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was stupid as hell :aicmon:

I mean yea....I can imagine all the p*ssy you'd get driving that to high school :whew: I just know being 17 (they 20 now), driving a 200k vehicle around isn't the brightest idea. You just asking to get jacked and killed. I told my nephew not to be riding with that nikka to clubs & shyt :snoop:

God damn, he rose that car in the hood? He asking to get bodied.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think they're getting it easy (money that is)? Do you get irritated that they barely work and are caking whereas you and others are just getting by?

I dont think like this but I've heard many people view it like this, as if they dont know the value of money, in a jealous tone too lol. Interesting what yall think.

Like everything else in life, the average dealer IS NOT caking like that...

When you consider the personal and legal risks the little corner boy takes everyday, it's not really worth it...

A drug dealer's (corner boy) job is the same as someone working at McDonald's...

They both have supervisors who expect them to perform at a certain level...

They are both relative easy (physically speaking)...You take an order from a customer, The customer hands you the money, Someone in the back prepares the order, and the customer gets served down the line, and the process is repeated...

The major difference is that the probably of a burger server getting killed or jailed because of his job, are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than that of a drug server..

With this in mind, a logical person would rather work at McDonalds than the Corner...

People don't really choose to be drug dealers, it's a choice that is indoctrinated in them from the time they are born into an environment where drug money is the was readily available economy...

Those who keep dealing drugs, do it because they love "the life"...The same way people love to be doctors, lawyers, strippers and etc...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Those people obviously don't know "real" drug dealers...

Not just just the dime selling weedman either...

Its not nearly as easy as people think. They listen to all these rappers and think its just easy money but its alot more to it than that.

Not to mention, its stressful having to deal with the criminal element all day everyday and having to constantly stay on your toes.

Your average bigtime retail drug dealer is putting in the same hours as a stockbroker, a lawyer, a doctor, etc. The only way to make quick "easy" money is international wholesale, but then you gotta deal with Mexicans, Colombians, Haitians, Jamaicans, Salvadoreans, all ready to cut your windpipe slow with a rusty machete :leon: The thing about drugs that is good is that once you get that clientele, they on repeat status, but then you gotta fight other dealers off. There is no EASY way to make a lot of money. None at all, unless you're born into it, or born with a talent that makes you a 1%er, like a Lebron or a Jason Verlander.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Watching the docs like Cocaine Cowboys, I'd say many of them do have it easy......but many of them get greedy and delusional.

Those Cocaine Cowboys dudes were making several million $$$ a week. But they kept getting greedy and never thought they'd get caught. But there's so many hands in the pot that you're paying with fire if even 1 person slips up. Anybody could be plotting on you or making a deal with the feds.

If you're a drug dealer on that level and you make 5-6 million dollars in a short period of time, you need to stop and get out. Take that and live a great life and disconnect urself from the game.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ohio, West V, and Kentucky filled wit alot of Detroit nikkas

Man, when I 1st moved to Columbus, I was :damn: @ the # of ppl tellin me they were from Detroit.

Thing bout Columbus is outta towners can get money there easier than most places. nikkaz started to show resistance though. Still, a lot of Detroit, Chicago and GI Boys makin moves there

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Honestly, I can't judge drug dealers because I had a family full of them

From my aunt to her sons

But, I'm glad to say, I had no desire to go in that direction :win:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drug dealin' is easy for the true hustla... Like in every industry; there's smart and dumb nikkaz...

The smart drug dealers don't get caught like that and they are usually low key and not black. The dumb ones is the ones on the corners, the flashy ones, the ones who wanna keep it gangsta and not business...

Its not easy if you really take it serious and really wanna build somethin' up... Its easy if you just want the quick money to spend it on w.e. stupid ass bullshyt you do and not makin' it a long term business...

The ones in the US who really cake from the drug game are the ones receivin' the dope from the mexicans or colombians... And they are usually themselves mexicans or colombians or white folk, nikkaz ain't gettin' that work except on the streets and it be nikkaz the ones who make the less money...

I'll put it to you like this: It takes about 400 dollars to make a brick of cocaine in south america... The farmers who grow the coke plant dont make a lot either... The owner of the lab where they process it sells each brick for about a 1000 dollars... The cartels buy them at that price and sell them here in the US for about 10000 dollars or more... The guy who receives it usually will sell for 14000 or more... And the profit will start decreasin' from this point on...

Don't get into the game unless you willin' to die or do the time bytch nikkaz

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Drug dealin' is easy for the true hustla... Like in every industry; there's smart and dumb nikkaz...

The smart drug dealers don't get caught like that and they are usually low key and not black. The dumb ones is the ones on the corners, the flashy ones, the ones who wanna keep it gangsta and not business...

Its not easy if you really take it serious and really wanna build somethin' up... Its easy if you just want the quick money to spend it on w.e. stupid ass bullshyt you do and not makin' it a long term business...

The ones in the US who really cake from the drug game are the ones receivin' the dope from the mexicans or colombians... And they are usually themselves mexicans or colombians or white folk, nikkaz ain't gettin' that work except on the streets and it be nikkaz the ones who make the less money...

I'll put it to you like this: It takes about 400 dollars to make a brick of cocaine in south america... The farmers who grow the coke plant dont make a lot either... The owner of the lab where they process it sells each brick for about a 1000 dollars... The cartels buy them at that price and sell them here in the US for about 10000 dollars or more... The guy who receives it usually will sell for 14000 or more... And the profit will start decreasin' from this point on...

Don't get into the game unless you willin' to die or do the time bytch nikkaz

i read it wrong i thought u said it was easy