Do you think drug dealers are getting it easy?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My older brother sold dope. Wasn't big time, wasn't a corner boy either. He died when I was 16 buying from the wrong nikkas way outta town. He got got for his BMW & over $90,000. Was only 26.

He had a trucking business he had started but, he couldn't leave the illegal shyt alone. I know he'd say now that the shyt wasn't worth it :yeshrug:

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I'm speaking on prices......
and trust me the ohio natives are getting it from
detroit,texas or out west:ehh:
nikkas getting money in every state.

a0yqua.jpg

Dem detroit nikkas come here to shop wit us ....
They good for a few things though

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
its hard sellin dope...only time its easy is when ur established, have a solid connect who is droppin weight on ur head, and have like 5 solid nikkas who on ur team...

i got peeps dat move work...dis nikka chills all day...play the game...eat...fukk hoes...be with his kids...and just hang out...dis nikka NEVER fukkin works....but when dat drop come in he cash tha fukk out...i mean he only makin like 100 each oz but when u servin nikkas 18 at a time like 2-3x a week...to like 4-5 nikkas....u fukkin rich in these streets

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is somewhat true. But i wouldn't even smoke on ohio highways i was called in by a trucker few years back me and my bro was smokin in l between springfield and columbus. trooper tried to charge us wit ovi but he let us go.

nikka are you really talking to a movie character alias:mindblown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a cousin that had a nice career fresh outta high school making over 50k a year fukkin with computers but he had a hand In the street too. He quit the job and been out here for 20 years gettin money going broke gettin money takin loses,.

:scusthov:

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Those people obviously don't know "real" drug dealers...

Not just just the dime selling weedman either...

Its not nearly as easy as people think. They listen to all these rappers and think its just easy money but its alot more to it than that.

Not to mention, its stressful having to deal with the criminal element all day everyday and having to constantly stay on your toes.

:beli: One of my closest friends been selling weed since HS (were 26 now) dude has the easiest life EVER and is caked up he gets pounds from up north for like 1700-1800 of some fire breaks em down sells it all in half grams,grams, and 8ths he runs through about 2 pounds a week and has never been robbed or arrested

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Not a chance. Anything dealing in vice constantly has you on your toes, and unless you're a part of an extended organization and have covered all your bases, it can be extremely hard to sleep at night sometimes.

Daps
My older brother sold dope. Wasn't big time, wasn't a corner boy either. He died when I was 16 buying from the wrong nikkas way outta town. He got got for his BMW & over $90,000. Was only 26.

He had a trucking business he had started but, he couldn't leave the illegal shyt alone. I know he'd say now that the shyt wasn't worth it :yeshrug:

damn breh. i'm really sorry that that happened to you.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't see why one would envy a hustler nor want that life. I mean its quick money but in the end its only really 2 options. :manny:

Not necessarily. Some nikkas make it out, if they dont get greedy.

My nephew's boy (let's call him Q) lives out Delaware. My nephew is only 4 years younger than me, so I kick it with him and his boys from time to time. His boy Q.......he was driving a Bentley Flying Spur in high school :why: I shyt you not, I swear on everything I love, I wish I had photos to prove it. shyt wasn't leased, he still got it. His pops just had it like that :huhldup: He (his pops) had houses all throughout Philly & Delaware :skip: He hooked all his sons up with their own businesses after they graduated, his brother & him running a restaurant and the older one running some club in the city. I ask my nephew all the time what Q's dad did and he just be like, all I know is he from Philly :whoa:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My condolences. Gotta watch out for them Ricos

They ever find the guy?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My condolences. Gotta watch out for them Ricos

They ever find the guy?

Almost no murders get solved in Philly. shyt was 9 years ago, the nikkas who killed him are probably long dead.

shyt was fukked up tho cuz my nephew (not the one in the other post, a different nephew) moved up near the area they found my brother at and he talked to the old heads that live there & they told him about how back in 2003, 2004, 2005 it was alot of jackboys killing nikkas & droppin bodies around there.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You get to a certain point, and you see people you've known for like 10 years, basically grew up with them, and they are in the feds, or out on bail, going to court dates, whatever, the dude I grew up idolizing, all my friends and I, got indicted, conspiracy to distribute 1,000 + pounds, IRS seized 50k in jewelry, cars, houses. He was balling when we were like 16 and he was like 22. He pled guilty charges that under sentencing guidelines could get him life, but he walked out of the feds, and hasn't been sentenced yet, pretty sure he made some deal. He was probably going to get about 10 years.

And people say....'was/is it worth it'? You don't know the answer...It's never WORTH it, if you get touched, and have to go do those Big Meech #'s, imo. But, try working a real job, with limited education, experience, wake up at 5:00 AM for 10/hour, you can barely make a life for yourself, much less a family. Then try doing the street thing for 10+ years, walking away from it....? You walk by a cashier or some guy ringing you up at CVS and think 'Is this going to be me'? And, so you take that chance, win, lose, or draw.