Do you take it seriously whenever there's accusations of racism or racist behavior towards a black person?

Daps
I wouldn't call an Asian that....but that's between the Black man and the Asian.

If y'all cool like that, it's whatever. If a random Asian steps in and thinks it's wrong....that's fine. What we ain't gon do is have a white boy jump in and offer his two cents. He can sit his azz next to the green bean casserole and STFU.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Randomly call people racial slurs and be surprised when others get offended brehs :dahell: .

They don't understand "Term of Endearment" only applies to Black racial slurs..
They think other groups can be told what not to be offended by like Black people. :francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nah but I carry a 43x and don't hang around docile nikkas :mjpls:

People play those games around lames who they can
Definitely cosign this, but calling another man any type of slur can be a cause for the effect I'm gonna cause if shyt goes left. If you know you will lay a nikka down, doing things that create those situations ain't smart my nikka.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It's a good pocket rocket, when I'm off work I wear hella casual shyt and that can slip in my pocket easy af. :manny:

It'll do its job
That's the same one I carry and fukk a holster because it pokes out, that bytch in my pocket at all times.

I got the camouflage one. Also got a Sig Sauer when I wanna switch up the small one I carry.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It's a good pocket rocket, when I'm off work I wear hella casual shyt and that can slip in my pocket easy af. :manny:

It'll do its job

That's the same one I carry and fukk a holster because it pokes out, that bytch in my pocket at all times.

I got the camouflage one. Also got a Sig Sauer when I wanna switch up the small one I carry.

26>>>

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Cornball cac at the function told me I couldn't say Chink because that's racist and I'm actively a racist for saying it :jbhmm: :jbhmm:

Funny enough the Filipina that was at our table didn't give a f

Am I tripping? Cus my hood always said shi like that :mjlol::mjlol:

White boy was just mad cus he ain't had no hoes at his section and gang was swimming thru em.
:umad:

If you heard a nikka saying wild stuff are you giving a fukk?
You called someone a "chink" at a function in this politically correct environment? :what:You probably closed doors on yourself you didn't know was available.