Do you take it seriously whenever there's accusations of racism or racist behavior towards a black person?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Go back to Reddit and get more creative with your topics designed at making this Forum look like an ignorant cesspit.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Kind of but there's no point getting up in arms about it because they arent gonna change

its always surprising to me when I heard Black people spouting racist shyt about non-white races, because there is no way to justify it that isn't the exact same shyt that white people regularly use against us. I would have thought that experience would make us far less likely to engage in it but every race has people eager to shyt on others i guess

Sometimes it seems like every group is looking for another group they can shyt/punch down on. You see it on this board with various groups.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
racism being systematic has little to do with a person being racist...

it's like excusing the attitude because you're not benefiting the most or because the system doesn't favor you. if anything, you perpetuate it with that concept.

You can be a bigot and prejudiced against other groups of people.

But racism is a systematic practice. You can't practice racism/be racist without a power structure.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You can be a bigot and prejudiced against other groups of people.

But racism is a systematic practice.
...yes, practiced thru speech, actions, laws, and opinions by racist and bigots, or people that harbor negative stereotypes against different cultures, ethnicities and groups.

...so you can be that way if you want to, but all you're doing is reinforcing systematic racism by engaging in the practice.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
...yes, practiced thru speech, actions, laws, and opinions by racist and bigots, or people that harbor negative stereotypes against different cultures, ethnicities and groups.

...so you can be that way if you want to, but all you're doing is reinforcing systematic racism by engaging in the practice

I mean we're not gonna agree sooo I don't even know what this back and forth is about. I think racism is a power structure and you think it's a net so wide crude dinner jokes fall under the umbrella:yeshrug:

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I mean we're not gonna agree sooo I don't even know what this back and forth is about. I think racism is a power structure and you think it's a net so wide crude dinner jokes fall under the umbrella:yeshrug:
...yes, there is no point because you don't know the definition of a racist.

...saying it's a power structure doesn't exclude you from participating in it, in fact when you use these derogatory terms, you reinforce beliefs set in place by by those who created the current structure.

if you don't agree to that, then you're just being foolish and finding excuses to be a bigot while perpetuating old racist terms and ideas...