Do you take it seriously whenever there's accusations of racism or racist behavior towards a black person?

Daps
Would you be cool with him calling you the n word if another black person was cool with it? I don’t use racial slurs period.
I'm with you .. if you such a hypocrite that you use racial slurs but don't like them used on you , you are a racist and you need to correct yourself .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It depends. I was called racist over the phone by a customer because she had a "blk name." We literally just didn't have any appointments available. When I checked her ass she found out I was black.

I have also seen BP throw it around because they didn't get their way. I look at each situation individually.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cornball cac at the function told me I couldn't say Chink because that's racist and I'm actively a racist for saying it :jbhmm: :jbhmm:

Funny enough the Filipina that was at our table didn't give a f

Am I tripping? Cus my hood always said shi like that :mjlol::mjlol:

White boy was just mad cus he ain't had no hoes at his section and gang was swimming thru em.
:umad:

If you heard a nikka saying wild stuff are you giving a fukk?
Awareness...

So she didn't say anything. It's still a slur and it doesn't help Black people fight racism when there's people amongst us who think they can't be racist. Black people don't have the power to be systematically racist in a white society but you can still be a racist

For example I don't like Indians. I shyt on them here all the time. I wouldn't try to say that it's not racist tho. It is. my views are bigoted towards them but I'm not gonna go outside and start throwing slurs at them to dehumanize them. I know I don't fukk with them and leave it at that.

"If I heard a nikka saying wild stuff are you giving a fukk"

YES

"Cuz my hood always...."

Excuses.

Always remember respect is only mutual. The same way you feel it doesn't matter to respect other people is the same way they feel about you. Ignorance is a cycle.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
No because racism is systemic. However throwing out racial slurs in a function like that is still wild.
racism being systematic has little to do with a person being racist...

it's like excusing the attitude because you're not benefiting the most or because the system doesn't favor you. if anything, you perpetuate it with that concept.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I personally don't cause those others are mostly racists and love to say nikka :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No because racism is systemic. However throwing out racial slurs in a function like that is still wild.
Systematic racism is systematic. Racism still exists otherwise. Let's kill this bullshyt lie because all it does is tell dumb people that they can't be racist no matter how racist they are.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Kind of but there's no point getting up in arms about it because they arent gonna change

its always surprising to me when I heard Black people spouting racist shyt about non-white races, because there is no way to justify it that isn't the exact same shyt that white people regularly use against us. I would have thought that experience would make us far less likely to engage in it but every race has people eager to shyt on others i guess
Black people who use such terms view groups like Asians, middle-easterners, etc. as white adjacent groups. Bad experiences with Indian, Chinese, Arab businesses in Black neighborhoods has led to many Black folks having negative views of them.

Some brehs in LA would feel more strongly about Asians than some brehs in Dallas or Charlotte.

Last edited: