Do You Personally Know Any Celebrities?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have a female friend that personally know a local rapper out here in Dallas because she used to deal with his uncle. Other than that, I only met a few celebrities while working at the Dallas Love Field Airport a few years back.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know baseball player Barry Larkin and went to church for years with Ahmed Plummer also I used to hang with OJ Mayos older brother. my exwife sister used to date Chad Johnson to the point that I went to his crib a few times and he would pay my tab...

used to buy meat (pause) from Icky Woods.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Nope but one of my best brooms first cousin trains Terry Rozier
My dad knew Young Scooter for some time
My dad also used to have fights with Bone Thugs(rival hoods)
I grew up with Tony Farmer look him up
Went to college with Richaun Holmes he was cool

So yeah no for me lol
Boss man scooter what it do fool, you from cleveland?

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Kay Slay’s former cohost is my in-law. Her oldest sister’s been with my cousin for over half of my life, but I’ve only met ol girl once, in like ‘97 lol. Their brother, who I’ve also met once, is a producer on several popular tv shows, including RHOA.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
was he really from the "hood" lol

no his dad at one point had one of the biggest black churches in Toronto my family used to go there in the late eighties early nineties. I used to sleep over their house and vice versa. The church ended up crashing and they moved to Florida then moved back. His older brother was my age and his older sister my sister age. His mom died in 2003 I remember going to the funeral, after that his siblings kind of all went here and there. I remember he and his older brother came to my church one Sunday and we were talking and they were starting a cleaning business this was like 9 years ago.

His dad had his 60th birthday party a few years ago that was the last time I seen Tory, I still see his eldest sister Zoe all the time as she and my sister are still close.