Do You Personally Know Any Celebrities?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:ohhh:whats the story on this

I live right next door and it's nothing to hop on a boat and take a quick trip over there for whatever reason; whether it be to deliver groceries, workers/Materials or for my own purpose/pleasure. :manny:

I'm in tight with most all the brehs and brehettes that work over there that aren't proto-c00ns, so I can sorta sleep behind the scenes and hide from the general security staff that ain't on my side or ambivalent to me constantly breaking into his "Island Paradise" like some sort of Overweight Secret Agent.

Through all the shyt we been through, I think he really soured on me and my presence that ONE party I attended amongst several, where I supposedly fukked some Millionaire tech mogul's Bedwench wife after pulling at one of the beach bars.:duck:

Duke found out and was justifiably mad which prompted Branson to confront me one time and pretty much declare me an "enemy of the state" and threaten legal action on me for "trespassing". A security guard tried to get me to stand still so he could take a "Mugshot" of me from his phone, which prompted me to just up and leave the office in disgust, but ever I've been back, they've had my passport picture glued to some amateur type police report. :childplease:

Took some times off as they went through a few staff changes to the point my unofficial ban was sort of forgotten or loosely enforced with the folk who felt it was some sort of ungoing prank or rumour about the place they were working. So whenever I showed up and someone was like :lupe:"Hey aren't you that guy?" I'd just go :youngsabo:"Yeah, I'm the Employee of the Decade from 199x-200x." and they'd treat me like a minor celebrity or at the very least, just ask for a selfie or some shyt and I'd be on my way.:whew:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He’s not a legitimate celeb, but my cousin is a social media celebrity that you all know. He’s very obnoxious.
:beli:
Haven’t read through the thread, but I’m gonna guess that c00n “comedian” who always rocking MAGA hats

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I've personally interacted with mad celebrities but as far as celebrities that know me and I personally know

All are in Philly people I can personally call:
The Whole State Property (beans, chris and neef, Peedi,etc)
Freeway I do a lot of his visuals
Jahlil Beats Ive done several projects for him
Gillie & Wallo

I was at the RocNation offices a lot when Free dropped his last album so I got cool with Biggs, Emory, and Lenny S. they know me if they see me but I wouldn't say Im "cool" like how the people I mentioned before.

I met a gang of celebrities while working on the On the Run Tour II the only one that I got really coo with is Killer Mike he give me his number to hit him up if im ever in Atlanta but that was 2 years ago I haven't talked to him since ...

Interviewed a bunch of celebrities/athletes but wouldn't say im cool with them

Last edited:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Nah but I'm friends with this chick who's on a TLC reality show. It's weird watching someone you know expose their life on tv.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Oh i almost forgot i smashed N-a-t-a-l-i-e G on Mob wives before she was famous this was like 05’ :yeshrug: (Spelt it like that cause she prolly has google alerts for her name don’t want to come off like a kiss and tell but for the sake of thr Coli) :salute:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:ohhh:whats the story on this

He ever recover from that James Toney beating :picard:
i was a lil breh when that fight happened but i don't ever remember him being punch drunk or anything. right before that he became the only person besides sugar ray leonard and hagler to beat hearns, that's just the circle of life for boxers. :manny:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It's entertaining reading though. That said, Obama could be my best friend and I ain't ever admitting I even know him anywhere on the internet.
It goes like this I've lived in nyc/l.i my entire life so you can pretty much pick and choose anyone from 86-2017 that I either crossed paths with ,met , know through family ties or partied with and ill join the tens of others who have done the same in this area.