Do You Personally Know Any Celebrities?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know the guy from scrubs(the one with the green top) son they were my neighbors for 3years
:ehh: His baby momma is thicker than oatmeal:picard::picard::picard:
Most don’t know this but he’s a dead beat dad:stopitslime::stopitslime::hhh::hhh: the stories his son told me is just sad:francis::francis:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know Chloe x Halle through their mother. I was her bellhop at a hotel I used to work at and we became cool.
My cousin knew Will Barton this way. Was the front desk guy at an apartment his mother lived at in Baltimore and Will would come through all the time when he was in the city. But once he signed his big contract he bought a big ass house in Denver and his moms moved out there with him. No real stories other than Will apparently hates LeBron.

One of my former coworkers also knew Tavon Austin (CB Ravens) real well. Like he be at his crib all the time. Another one where there's no interesting story other than the nikka got all that money and be eating like shyt. Like Hamburger Helper types of struggle lmao

Also one of my close friends just started becoming a football/Qb trainer. He was just at some camp with Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, Mark Sanchez, Jordan Plamer, Kyle Allen. I feel bad cause I haven't spoke to him in like a year (we ain't fall out he was just heavy into some mlm shyt tryna recruit me and ya'll know how those ppl can get so I fell back)

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yeah. They normal as fukk. I work for the Property Bros. They cool. A little corny, but cool none the less. Hard workers. In Toronto if you work in music or film you meet them all the time, to the point you forget nikkas is low key famous. Like I have actors all up and down my facebook from Netflix shows to Soap Operas, and people really are just people. Same problems and shyt.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Those G Road tournaments was lit :pachaha:

Nikka no cap
:win:
Them bull city/raleigh matchups during summertime beefs. Its was like nikkas couldnt stop getting buckets on both sides
:whew:

Them W.O.G./Destiny Christian games was too looking back
:leon:

We used to go to circus and smash on them burgers and fries right after than go slide to adventure landing
:blessed:

You can make it out da lions den, you can make it anywhere. It'll take from you if you aint smart I wouldn't be who I am without the R
:salute:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Nikka no cap
:win:
Them bull city/raleigh matchups during summertime beefs. Its was like nikkas couldnt stop getting buckets on both sides
:whew:

Them W.O.G./Destiny Christian games was too looking back
:leon:

We used to go to circus and smash on them burgers and fries right after than go slide to adventure landing
:blessed:

You can make it out da lions den, you can make it anywhere. It'll take from you if you aint smart I wouldn't be who I am without the R
:salute:

I met most of my brothers to this day being in Raleigh..going prep at Mt.Zion was best thing for me at that time changed direction of my life and met some real people in the process..Circus was fire too lol

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Oh word? Did he go to Brooklyn College? I saw him there all the time.
His mom wanted him to finish college no matter what he did with his self. He was pretty much your regular kid from Hollis/Cambria who played video games all the time and helped around the house. His mom pushed him hard i will say that.

And yes Lorenzo went to Brooklyn College.