Do You Personally Know Any Celebrities?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i'm friends with amanda seyfried, met her thru her man who's my breh's brother

the only other celeb i can think of is world champion boxer iran barkley (saquon's uncle) who my fam shared a place with in the bronx a long time ago

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
My second cousin is a sportscaster for fox. She does most big games. I know y'all gonna clown her if I put her name but it shouldn't be hard to figure out who she is.

cousin got a phatty......wanted that since I was a youngin :ohlawd:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Micah Johnson a former mlb player for a few teams family is real close to my family

I know a couple more but it depends on what u mean by famous

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I know people in UCB that are affiliated with Wale. I never asked them about meeting him tho I didn't want to be a groupie ass nikka. I met them back when Wale had that late 2000s mixtape run too

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Is Richard Branson considered a celebrity?? 'cause I know him quite personally, but not in a friendship/aquaintance sort of way. We ain't been face to face in over a decade, but everytime I happen to make my way over to his island, I'm always briefed that I'm still on the "Do not allow in" list. :pachaha:
:ohhh:whats the story on this
iran barkley
He ever recover from that James Toney beating :picard:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My mom dated the uncle of former NFL player Antonio Cromartie before he passed a few years back. Hella chill dude and he kept his 80s 5 Series Benz immaculate.