Do you have white friends?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Its probably because your just a fakkit :manny:

:umad:

I Don't think white people want to get along with me.
Thats the vibe i get. I moved schools alot and when i was younger
And i used to be the only black kid. I was super cool and chill the only
dudes who showed me around and accepted me were black.

We would do some group work together but as far as friendships it just never happened. Same thing in highschool.

its not even something i think about tbh This thread made me notice it.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Let me get this straight, I have no hatred towards Europeans. I have no hatred in my heart for anyone. But, where there's a basic understanding from my perspective of a certain person, ethnicity, just a CLASS for that matter that engages in the constant undermining of my people, I want absolutely nothing to do with you. I rather fall with the leeches we already have within our own community. I can go on for days but I'm not about to write a 20 page term paper on why I don't have European friends.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk no. I HATE cacs. fukking hate them. I have never met a single cac who had any type of positive or redeeming qualities. Especially male cacs. There are a lot of white bytches I am attracted to strictly for physical reasons and I have fukked many white bytches but would never wife a cac. Cacs are just a truly disgusting fukking race that I am ashamed to call human beings.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's something wrong with having white friends??

Yes :stopitslime:

Anytime I am out at a bar or anywhere and I see nikkas chillin and kicking it with cacs, I immediately get pissed off and disgusted.

shyt irks the fukk out of me. :birdman:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:whoo: I can't tell if you're trolling me or just naïve. But I'll entertain your question.

You're a threat to their psyche and confidence. White dudes aren't intimidated by uneducated thugs; they're intimidated by good-lucking, educated bruhs that make good money, can fukk whatever chicks they desire, and carry themselves with supreme confidence.

White males are born and bred with an air of superiority to every other demographic of people. They're comfortable as long as they sit at the top of the social ladder. As soon as their privileged status is infringed upon they really don't know how to take it.... especially if it's blacks that are evening out the playing field; they'll subtly try to devalue and put blacks "back in their place." I've personally experienced this so many times that I just kinda :yeshrug: at white dudes. Example: I have a nice little Sports Performance/Personal Training business. This white dude I know has the same type of business (of course he assumed his was better than mine), and offered to give me help if I ever needed. About a month later dude found out I was pulling in more clientele than he could dream (training whole sports teams and whatnot) and dude got salty as fukk; went behind my back and tried to devalue what I was doing; he tried to peak into my background to find any type of fallacies he could exploit; dude tried to sneakily steal my clients, but they all told him to fukk off.... etc. It was all love when he thought he was doing better than me, but his true feelings came out when he learned the dark man's business was doing better than his. I could tell about 10 different stories like this.

Moreover, look at how disrespectful and uncomfortable cacs whites act towards Obama. A white president making the same decisions wouldn't be subjected to such vitriol.
Look how the white media tries to belittle black athletes on a daily basis.
White women that fukk a lot of white dudes are "party girls" but if they fukk one black guy their labeled "sluts".
Blacks have made it well known that we don't like whites using the n-word, yet you have white men constantly arguing why they should be able to use it; we ask them to omit one word from their vocab out of the thousands of possible words in the dictionary, and they don't know how to handle it. A lot of white dudes just come off spoiled as fukk.

I'm cool with plenty of white dudes, but they're more associates than anything else; they get held at arms length because I've had too many instances where they show their true colors as soon as some adversity is introduced in the friendship.
Lets here more.

Lets bring out in the open.

I won't throw Black Excellence in the bushes just bc it makes some whiteboys uncomfortable.
Real talk

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I realized the corruption of the white peoples mind just growing up through school.

Back in KG, 1st, 2nd grade just about half of my friends were white. I mean we played and didn't think about none of that mess. Then I remember my boy Joey, He told me if I called the house that I needed to change my name because his parents didn't like black people. I went home and asked my parents about this & why.

Then later I started liking this Asian/mixed Girl in 3rd grade, we somehow ended up in the same class from 3rd grade all the way to 6th grade. I felt like I was Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years with Jenny :russ:

Later my family ended up moving into a new house in 5th grade & we got on the same bus route...so we sat together all the time. She was fine, the only Asian girl I've known to have a booty :wow:

Then the same white people who had been riding the bus with me & who was my neighbors started harassing my family...putting nails in our drive way to give us flat tires, and even put a dead cat in our mailbox. Me & ole girl was chilling talking it up and one of those cacs called her to the back of the bus & gave her a note. She came back and sat down & looked like she was about to cry :sadcam:. I was like :dahell: happened? Asked her to let me see the note. Cacs had wrote on the note that she was a '****** lover'.

After that I was done with cacs as friends. I knew then, I just couldn't trust them because their parents had destroyed their minds. I still find cool white people but I purposely don't hang out with them unless business is being handled.

I remember the mind of my white friends before it was tampered with...and I remember the minds of white people after. Its was like a complete 180 by 6th grade & throughout highschool. Half of my white class had left school to go to an all White Academy by the time we graduated. Sad breh

so did you smash the asian chick?

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all types of friends: asians, whites, blacks you name it....you can find some cool people if you don't have any preconceptions in your head....

any expat i know has an international clique around him

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fukk no. I HATE cacs. fukking hate them. I have never met a single cac who had any type of positive or redeeming qualities. Especially male cacs. There are a lot of white bytches I am attracted to strictly for physical reasons and I have fukked many white bytches but would never wife a cac. Cacs are just a truly disgusting fukking race that I am ashamed to call human beings.

tell them why you mad, son!

so whats up with smashing with chicks? why would you never wife them?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Yup. To be honest the majority of my main/top/best friends, are white.