Do you have white friends?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Yes :stopitslime:

Anytime I am out at a bar or anywhere and I see nikkas chillin and kicking it with cacs, I immediately get pissed off and disgusted.

shyt irks the fukk out of me. :birdman:

a homie told me he saw a black hanging with a non black, and then, the homie actually hollared at them...saying: what is jaybo doing over there with them?

WOW

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I use to have a few white friends in grade school but eventually we grew apart. I try not to judge, but from my experience white people are just too sneaky for me. I try to keep a distance for the most part, but I would be lying to day all of them are this way. I've meet quite a few that were cool and we could kick it on another level.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
how do they treat you?

They're on the up and up, met them in college. There's this one dude who isn't on the top-tier of my friends, mostly because he's a habitual button-pusher, with every one, regardless of skin color.

And as earlier stated in this thread, he's the kind of dude who wonders why he can't say the N-word but understands he can't say it. Dude grew up in a very white society with few black people in general.

As for the rest, well one of them is my actual best friend. Another grew up around black people so he shares a lot of common interests (music taste, etc.) This chick I work with, I've known her for years and she's kind of like a sister to me. In fact, she's the reason why I have my current job and even let me crash at her spot for a few weeks (had to relocate) while I got back on my feet.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell them why you mad, son!

so whats up with smashing with chicks? why would you never wife them?

I don't vibe with cac bytches on that level. I have zero in common mentally or spiritually with any cac. Male or female. :birdman:

But I won't lie. I find cac women very physically attractive. Maybe even more attractive physically than black women. :ehh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had a couple close white friends when I was little but since I moved a lot I never really kept them.

My closest friends now is a black dude and hispanic dude. I have no problems with white people though. Hell, I went to Central Park for a trip in one of my summer classes and was running low on money for the train ride and a white kid gave me and this other kid a ride back. Pretty nice of him. :yeshrug:

Plus I love me some white girls. :shaq: :pachaha: :whew:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have(had) white friends but mostly in middle school and high school, and in college ofcourse, but most of my close friends have been either black, Hispanic and for some reason Filipino.

I know a lot of yall don't really like whites but there are quite a few of them who are real cool folks and TBH A 'brotha' or 'sista' would probably do you wrong before they do...

But then you'll have the ignorant, jealous, racist, entitled, superiority-complex having white people who are annoying as fukk.

These are the C@Cs that you need to stay away from

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I realized the corruption of the white peoples mind just growing up through school.

Back in KG, 1st, 2nd grade just about half of my friends were white. I mean we played and didn't think about none of that mess. Then I remember my boy Joey, He told me if I called the house that I needed to change my name because his parents didn't like black people. I went home and asked my parents about this & why.

Then later I started liking this Asian/mixed Girl in 3rd grade, we somehow ended up in the same class from 3rd grade all the way to 6th grade. I felt like I was Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years with Jenny :russ:

Later my family ended up moving into a new house in 5th grade & we got on the same bus route...so we sat together all the time. She was fine, the only Asian girl I've known to have a booty :wow:

Then the same white people who had been riding the bus with me & who was my neighbors started harassing my family...putting nails in our drive way to give us flat tires, and even put a dead cat in our mailbox. Me & ole girl was chilling talking it up and one of those cacs called her to the back of the bus & gave her a note. She came back and sat down & looked like she was about to cry :sadcam:. I was like :dahell: happened? Asked her to let me see the note. Cacs had wrote on the note that she was a '****** lover'.

After that I was done with cacs as friends. I knew then, I just couldn't trust them because their parents had destroyed their minds. I still find cool white people but I purposely don't hang out with them unless business is being handled.

I remember the mind of my white friends before it was tampered with...and I remember the minds of white people after. Its was like a complete 180 by 6th grade & throughout highschool. Half of my white class had left school to go to an all White Academy by the time we graduated. Sad breh

:wow: I'm sorry you had to go through this in your young teen years, breh.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I realized the corruption of the white peoples mind just growing up through school.

Back in KG, 1st, 2nd grade just about half of my friends were white. I mean we played and didn't think about none of that mess. Then I remember my boy Joey, He told me if I called the house that I needed to change my name because his parents didn't like black people. I went home and asked my parents about this & why.

Then later I started liking this Asian/mixed Girl in 3rd grade, we somehow ended up in the same class from 3rd grade all the way to 6th grade. I felt like I was Kevin Arnold in the Wonder Years with Jenny :russ:
O
Later my family ended up moving into a new house in 5th grade & we got on the same bus route...so we sat together all the time. She was fine, the only Asian girl I've known to have a booty :wow:

Then the same white people who had been riding the bus with me & who was my neighbors started harassing my family...putting nails in our drive way to give us flat tires, and even put a dead cat in our mailbox. Me & ole girl was chilling talking it up and one of those cacs called her to the back of the bus & gave her a note. She came back and sat down & looked like she was about to cry :sadcam:. I was like :dahell: happened? Asked her to let me see the note. Cacs had wrote on the note that she was a '****** lover'.

After that I was done with cacs as friends. I knew then, I just couldn't trust them because their parents had destroyed their minds. I still find cool white people but I purposely don't hang out with them unless business is being handled.

I remember the mind of my white friends before it was tampered with...and I remember the minds of white people after. Its was like a complete 180 by 6th grade & throughout highschool. Half of my white class had left school to go to an all White Academy by the time we graduated. Sad breh

Damn dog......what was school like back in 1961?