Do you have white friends?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 4 white friends 2 girls 2 guys. 1 I've known since 4th grade we played on the same basketball team we went to different schools but remembered each other in 9th grade. He was real cool listened to dilla, doom and had all the wutang albums used to skateboard. He was white but he was a real dude not a piece of white bread. Then I met the girl and my other boy in HS. I met one white girl at a job I had about 5 years ago. Other than her I've known the others for more than 10 years.

I have tried to not be friends with them as I have many of my long time friends, but they are real cats. Never tried that gettin too comfortable shyt with me but then again some of our other friends and some of their other friends or significant others have been Mexican, Asian, black so there ain't room for it.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My best friend from day 1 is black. He's like my brother.

Beyond that I have really good friends from undergrad and law school who are white, black, mexican, asian both male and female...you name it.

I don't pre-judge people, there's no spontaneous ideology I adopt once I see someone of another race. If we hit it off, cool, let's do something. That's not to say that I haven't encountered racism, I have, I just usually cut those people out of my life and never speak on it again.

:yawn: @this lying ass CAC. I've seen you say some fukked up race related shyt on this site. fukk outta here.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I don't vibe with cac bytches on that level. I have zero in common mentally or spiritually with any cac. Male or female. :birdman:

But I won't lie. I find cac women very physically attractive. Maybe even more attractive physically than black women. :ehh:

Where have been the mental or spiritual mind of the cac? Male and female? How they be vibing?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
They're on the up and up, met them in college. There's this one dude who isn't on the top-tier of my friends, mostly because he's a habitual button-pusher, with every one, regardless of skin color.

And as earlier stated in this thread, he's the kind of dude who wonders why he can't say the N-word but understands he can't say it. Dude grew up in a very white society with few black people in general.

As for the rest, well one of them is my actual best friend. Another grew up around black people so he shares a lot of common interests (music taste, etc.) This chick I work with, I've known her for years and she's kind of like a sister to me. In fact, she's the reason why I have my current job and even let me crash at her spot for a few weeks (had to relocate) while I got back on my feet.

Is she just friends? Friends with benefits? Have you met her family/been introduced even as friends?

Daps
Reppin
UK
:whoo: I can't tell if you're trolling me or just naïve. White dudes aren't intimidated by uneducated thugs; they're intimidated by good-lucking, educated bruhs that make good money, can fukk whatever chicks they desire, and carry themselves with supreme confidence.

Being white, I can confirm that this isn't true lmao :childplease:

Common sense tells me I'd be more intimidated by a reckless thug who has nothing to lose than someone who has all of those things going for them.

Because who could be intimidated by someone with traits that most people desire to have anyway?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Dont listen to the coli black c00n militants...not all whites are racist.

I got white homies in south philly and fishtown who have, and will, fukk somebodies world up if i asked them too.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Is she just friends? Friends with benefits? Have you met her family/been introduced even as friends?

Just friends, met her family and been introduced as friends. Besides, she's been dating one of my friends for the past few months, and had a thing for him even longer than that.

Even if I was going to try and go there, I'm not about that sharing life.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm the opposite of :mjpls:

But, I do have white acquaintances that I can count on one hand :obama: