Do you have white friends?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I got some white homies. They know what lines not to cross. Fear keeps a lot of them away. Tbh i think it's good i dont want no yes man around me anyway

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
some of yall bullshyttin, all i hang around and grew up with is black dudes and my closest homie is black

and yall tellin me none of you have a close white friend

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:ehh: I got plenty of white friends. And to tell you the truth, I haven't had any of them do me wrong in any way. Most of the time they have looked out for me and I have gotten a lot of hook-ups just from knowing them.

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how would they view you as a threat?

:whoo: I can't tell if you're trolling me or just naïve. But I'll entertain your question.

You're a threat to their psyche and confidence. White dudes aren't intimidated by uneducated thugs; they're intimidated by good-lucking, educated bruhs that make good money, can fukk whatever chicks they desire, and carry themselves with supreme confidence.

White males are born and bred with an air of superiority to every other demographic of people. They're comfortable as long as they sit at the top of the social ladder. As soon as their privileged status is infringed upon they really don't know how to take it.... especially if it's blacks that are evening out the playing field; they'll subtly try to devalue and put blacks "back in their place." I've personally experienced this so many times that I just kinda :yeshrug: at white dudes. Example: I have a nice little Sports Performance/Personal Training business. This white dude I know has the same type of business (of course he assumed his was better than mine), and offered to give me help if I ever needed. About a month later dude found out I was pulling in more clientele than he could dream (training whole sports teams and whatnot) and dude got salty as fukk; went behind my back and tried to devalue what I was doing; he tried to peak into my background to find any type of fallacies he could exploit; dude tried to sneakily steal my clients, but they all told him to fukk off.... etc. It was all love when he thought he was doing better than me, but his true feelings came out when he learned the dark man's business was doing better than his. I could tell about 10 different stories like this.

Moreover, look at how disrespectful and uncomfortable cacs whites act towards Obama. A white president making the same decisions wouldn't be subjected to such vitriol.
Look how the white media tries to belittle black athletes on a daily basis.
White women that fukk a lot of white dudes are "party girls" but if they fukk one black guy their labeled "sluts".
Blacks have made it well known that we don't like whites using the n-word, yet you have white men constantly arguing why they should be able to use it; we ask them to omit one word from their vocab out of the thousands of possible words in the dictionary, and they don't know how to handle it. A lot of white dudes just come off spoiled as fukk.

I'm cool with plenty of white dudes, but they're more associates than anything else; they get held at arms length because I've had too many instances where they show their true colors as soon as some adversity is introduced in the friendship.

I won't throw Black Excellence in the bushes just bc it makes some whiteboys uncomfortable.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope,I remember this white dude in 2nd grade called me a n*gger for not letting him use my scissors.He's lucky I was quiet cause I could of easily had him touched in a school that's 98% black.I did hang talk to this white dude in math class in 12th grade until he decided to start saying nikka,don't know why whites wanna say nikka so bad.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have white acquaintances ...but to be fair i dont have hardly no friends in general

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
a couple. they're more like work friends though, we don't do anything outside of work.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2