Paul-Wall.jpg

coli photoshop gawds...hook a breh up with a smiley

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Being white, I can confirm that this isn't true lmao :childplease:

Common sense tells me I'd be more intimidated by a reckless thug who has nothing to lose than someone who has all of those things going for them.

Because who could be intimidated by someone with traits that most people desire to have anyway?

Are you from the UK?...if so then you wouldn't understand. Your country has a different dynamic than America. In this case you could substitute "intimidated" with "envious"/"insecure". White males in america have no problem seeing a black male ruining his family and perpetuating the thug mentality because he is not a threat economically and socially. Once they see a black male that is doing well for himself and fit physically mentally and economically they automatically are "envious"/"insecure" because they were brought up in a society that considered them top of the food chain.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Dont listen to the coli black c00n militants...not all whites are racist.

I got white homies in south philly and fishtown who have, and will, fukk somebodies world up if i asked them too.

Fishtown and South Philly are a different dynamic breh. They grew up in the inner city and understand.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to have a lot of white friends now just a few. I agree once they get comfortable with you that cism comes out.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
I used to have a really good white friend . Met her at work. She didn't care for interracial dating, but that was ok , didn't bother me. She was funny as hell , cool and would do anything for you that she could. Well as her fat ass daughter grew up , she became interested in black men and them in her. Everytime the daughter got a new black boyfriend, my ' friend' would treat me different. Asking me stupid ass race based questions, trying to embarrass me. Telling racist joke behind my back to other coworkers. Ended up just putting space between the friendship. Which really seemed to hurt her, I got tired of that shyt. Wasn't my fault her daughter liked negros.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I don't like CACs. I don't fukk with CACs. I'd be devastated if a CAC marries into my family.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
if it wasnt for work i would not interact with white people at all.....infact we gonna off all the whites in my country after mandela dies brehs.......:clap: we calling it reverse apartheid

they have been saying mandela really keeping blacks at bay from rioting...

would blacks go for theirs after mandela passes?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I used to have a really good white friend . Met her at work. She didn't care for interracial dating, but that was ok , didn't bother me. She was funny as hell , cool and would do anything for you that she could. Well as her fat ass daughter grew up , she became interested in black men and them in her. Everytime the daughter got a new black boyfriend, my ' friend' would treat me different. Asking me stupid ass race based questions, trying to embarrass me. Telling racist joke behind my back to other coworkers. Ended up just putting space between the friendship. Which really seemed to hurt her, I got tired of that shyt. Wasn't my fault her daughter liked negros.

LOL&SMH @ the fat ass daugther growing to be interested in black man. A parent should be happy for their kids. But they make it matter and throw a co-worker and friend under the bus.

What kind of questions would she ask?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you sister married a cac? how is it? are both families accepting? how did they meet?

They met thru other people. My moms didn't care, but my pops was kinda like :whoa: initially. It's been years now tho so it's normal. Actually all the families get along. His fam is real cool. Actually my inlaws, his parents and my parents are cool.

Every year my parents have all my fam and cousins over for xmas dinner. All those black folks were kinda like :what: the first time. But this has been going on for like 5 years so its normal.

My little brother. He 25, and his girl is Puerto Rican. We never met her fam cuz she from Massachusetts and her extended family is in Puerto Rico.

Sent from my iPad 6 using Tapatalk

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never had a full white friend. half white yes. never had a 100% pure bred corn fed white friend

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Anyone that doesn't hang around a diverse group of people is probably a racist, ignorant, mental midget that I avoid. Bane of society, these people.