Do you have white friends?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i try to keep white dudes at an arms length...i had too many bad experiences...once they get comfortable they become disrespectful

Daps
i try to keep white dudes at an arms length...i had too many bad experiences...once they get comfortable they become disrespectful

this shyt right here

I been cool with a few white dudes in college, and once they think they good with you they stark crakin out the racist jokes like "its all good we're friends :smugbiden:"

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Nope

I don't get along with white people. Been that way since 5 grade.
It's not that I dislike them but most my friends.are black or ethnic.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My best friend from day 1 is black. He's like my brother.

Beyond that I have really good friends from undergrad and law school who are white, black, mexican, asian both male and female...you name it.

I don't pre-judge people, there's no spontaneous ideology I adopt once I see someone of another race. If we hit it off, cool, let's do something. That's not to say that I haven't encountered racism, I have, I just usually cut those people out of my life and never speak on it again.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This was exactly what I was gonna type. I'll only deal with a white person for business reasons. Nothing more.

Yeah Ive met cool white people like anyone else, but for the most part we just don't rock like that. I think they are funny acting.

Nowadays, my only exposure to white people is through work. They just carry themselves in a way that I can not relate to. At my job, most of the black employees just mind their own business and do their job. The white people go around trying to tell on people and really act like bytches the majority of the time. I just don't get it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@Theraflu appreciate being called a white devil because of my response in this thread:zzz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I have one white male (ex-coworker) that I'm real cool with. Chill dude. I've been cool with a few white females but the last time was in college (Irish chick...funny as shyt :bryan:).

Friends? Nah. To be honest I don't know if I'll ever fully trust white people.