Do you feel like there is more hype for the ps5 or series x?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After the acquisition of Bethesda/Zenimax by microsoft and them being so upfront with features (though a lack of games running on hardware) it seems they’ve come out pretty strong at the start of this gen. Gamepass also seems to be a big seller, and having the cheapest console.

It seems like hype for the ps5 died down a bit, on the web but people are still fighting over pre-orders at gamestop. Also, we still have no clear look at the UI or new features so the hype is mostly driven off the ps4 success at this point. Also, we have seen next gen games run on the hardware.

What do y’all think?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"It was all good just a week ago, Sony Stan's feel themselves. Acquisition acquired, Stan's kill themselves"

:wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
lIrfIbS.gif

Looking forward to another dominant generation

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think it's clearly the PSV, but that doesn't mean much. Xbox/MS definitely made some noise with the Bethesda acquisition. I think they're a couple of years away from having enough to convince me to buy an Xbox, but between ES & Fallout being likely exclusive, and potential hits like Avowed, Starfield, & Fable coming down the pipeline, MS has my curiosity, and I'd imagine I'm not the only one. I'm big on Western RPGs, and MS is about to make a crazy push to dominate that market.